Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A few questions

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
thelilradish

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help and possibly please give me a reading.

There is a guy in my life who I am feeling really attracted to and I was wondering if it is possible to see him as part of my life romantically in the future?

The other question I have is that I am feeling a little concerned and insecure in my current job and I was wondering if this is my own insecurities or whether there is a job change coming up in my life?

Thank you in advance.

Love and blessings

Selina x
Attachments
IMG_2117.JPG

hewhois

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:32 am

Hi Selena,

Your job is fine. It is merely your own insecurities - Now, is that stemming from you wanted another job? I see your coworkers and management like you just fine, but you bring your own insecurities into the workplace, usually, second guessing yourself incorrectly and making things much tougher than they need to be. A remedy for that could be to be more easy going, maybe that can help, and less television or news and return more of your seeking into yourself. Would be my advice.

The guy you are very attracted too I do see as romantically involved in your life in the future. I see more of a sexual relationship with good conversation, with open possibilities for something much more meaningful.

Is the guy considered to be shorter by most people? Wear alot of hats? Generally a very kind person to you, and a sweet talker?

I wish you well and please ask any questions.

Thank you,
He Who Is

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 am

thelilradish wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:03 pm
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help and possibly please give me a reading.

There is a guy in my life who I am feeling really attracted to and I was wondering if it is possible to see him as part of my life romantically in the future?

The other question I have is that I am feeling a little concerned and insecure in my current job and I was wondering if this is my own insecurities or whether there is a job change coming up in my life?

Thank you in advance.

Love and blessings

Selina x

Hi Selina

Lovely picture :hugs:
Again, I pick up on very similar to HeWhoIs , we seem to be picking up in sync.
I feel there is attraction. I feel that one of you has been hinting that you like the other. And if you're wondering..have they noticed this? .. the answer is yes. It's becoming clear to him that you are interested
I feel there is a chance of you becoming closer, though my first impression as I see it (visually, as an onlooker) is that you are really good friends. Which leads me to seeing that there is potential, you seem smiley together in the vision I see, and it seems more of a casual/friendship . I do feel there is attraction there, I feel there are foundations for a good friendship. This isn't bad news as you know, friendship and trust are the best foundations for any relationship, my message to you would be to see where this leads from your foundations. Friendship. :o)

Work.. I really do pick up on the energy and frustration . Am I right that someone has been picking on you, for lack of better word?
Because I feel that there's 1-2 people who seem to zone in on your ''faults'' and I can understand by feeling this, why you are fed up there
The job you have right now is definitely causing more stress , it almost feels (connecting to you) I feel ... ''do I really want to go in today?... is this worth it'' Good news? -I do see you changing/moving jobs for sure. I don't see a time on this, but it's definite- it will be a relief. I am seeing March stand out. Though I don't like giving specific dates as you could even be offered a new job in 1 month, 2 months, and I never like to halt possibilties for sitters, I just like to help you move forward and see opportunities. So take that as ''by-march, 2018.'' :thumbsup:
For now, I feel your confidence has been knocked - at least, I feel a huge part of the problem with work is you feel pressured. Pressured ... and perhaps feeling like others are looking down on you. Which understandably will never help you, performance wise. It's not easy to work comfortably whilst someone is overshadowing you, picking out each fault or mistake. So I feel like I have to remind you.. you are doing your best at work. There may have been issues a while ago, but they are and were not your doing/your fault. Your colleagues and/or management need to drop it and start afresh. Things will improve, though in the longer term, it may be a good idea to switch. For your own comfort and happiness.

So.. moving forward, how , with male friend? - The hints seem to be getting through, each way. He seems to understand, but it will take something more to break the ice and confirm feelings. Possibly in the form of telling them straight/asking them if they would go on a date. It will take courage, but it seems there is a good chance they may not turn you down. And that something could definitely blossom from a foundation of friendship, trust, humour, and relating. :thumbsup:

Wishing you all the best Selina and let us know if you have any more questions :thinktank:

Take care
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information