Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Message from my Father

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
brookejc20

Unread post Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello,

So this is a photo of my father who passed away back in 2014. I hadn't had the chance to talk to him much before he did nor for a good 5 years before hand. I am just curious if anyone can pick up anything from the photo as to what he may be trying to communicate to me or anything, really. He appears in my dreams every now and again, and usually he's in an all black suit, which I've never seen him wear and always wake up crying. I haven't seen him in any other form besides dreams and memories. I thought that would be an interesting piece of information. With that being said, I hope something can come of this.

Thank You.
Attachments
dad.jpg
My Father

tripleE

Unread post Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:16 am

im getting your father faced a lot of struggles in his life but he tried put on a brave face, the fact he is visiting you is a good sign, im getting he is very proud of you and is a lil sad he didnt have a chance to spend more time before his passing, embrace all his signs and just know he is never far away from you. Love and light <3

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:10 am

when it comes to u I feel only love in your direction. he was a hard working person who always tried his best . im sry I can not give more but . we must focus on love when ppl pass imo. . . if u respond I will give more at a time.

brookejc20

Unread post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 pm

DukeLordDuke wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:10 am
when it comes to u I feel only love in your direction. he was a hard working person who always tried his best . im sry I can not give more but . we must focus on love when ppl pass imo. . . if u respond I will give more at a time.
Thank You so much for your response!

I would be more than happy to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!

brookejc20

Unread post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm

tripleE wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:16 am
im getting your father faced a lot of struggles in his life but he tried put on a brave face, the fact he is visiting you is a good sign, im getting he is very proud of you and is a lil sad he didnt have a chance to spend more time before his passing, embrace all his signs and just know he is never far away from you. Love and light <3
And everything you said is spot on.

Thank you so much for responding!

Krummhildur13

Unread post Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Did your father take his life or very ill - I am just getting a lot of pills.

He loves you and he regrets some deeds and words he was just so honest and it came out that way he knows he hurted your feelings and he is so sorry you and him did not spend more time together it just how it was can´t change what is done he loves you and now he can watch out for you and take care of you even if you don´t feel his presence he is with you and finally doing something for you but you don´t notice he says ....... perhaps that is better...... you know how I used to be........ but the love for you was always in his heart and remains with him in spirit. If alive he would have hugged you and say don´t be so sad over this we will meet on the other side of the rainbow - love you hun. Your my angel and now I am yours :) just say my name and ill be near . Have faith !

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information