Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

If anyone tell me about my love life lol

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ladybug00000000000

Unread post Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 pm

I'm really getting to the point where I wanna just give up but ik there is someone out there for everyone ..Im just a magnet to ill men lol..I'm so ready to find the right person and if anyone can give me at least a little hopeful words I would be appreciated ty
Attachments
IMG_20180825_164952764~2.jpg

intuitiveT

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:17 am

hi ,
you are a beautiful sensitive girl.. this isnt a reading but i want you to know that this is happening to teach you something ... the love that your looking for exists within you you need to fully love yourself 1st and truly know your value ... and he will come ... be the love your looking for , as cheesy as this may sound to take yourself out on dates... do things you love to do, eg paint, go for mani pedis, horseback ride etc focus on yourself ... once you fall in love with you ... the right guy will come
i hope this helps
blessings

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:48 am

intuitiveT wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:17 am
hi ,
you are a beautiful sensitive girl.. this isnt a reading but i want you to know that this is happening to teach you something ... the love that your looking for exists within you you need to fully love yourself 1st and truly know your value ... and he will come ... be the love your looking for , as cheesy as this may sound to take yourself out on dates... do things you love to do, eg paint, go for mani pedis, horseback ride etc focus on yourself ... once you fall in love with you ... the right guy will come
i hope this helps
blessings
That was so sweet ty

intuitiveT

Unread post Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:55 am

<3<3<3

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 am

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:45 am

well well . . lol …… u should read what I have to say and not take it in offense or as an attack. . . . like a lot of ppl do so this is a month later and u will prob never actually read all of what I have to say. … or any of it hahaha. jokes on me. . . for wasting my time. . . if u have gotten this far. . . I will start. lol . I see a beautiful person who doesn't quite see it in them self . imo u attract toxic relationships because u need to step back and see the value in yourself. Sometimes what we think like taking a step back and being without a relationship or something like that is ourselves telling us a bit of something imo. . . plz read carefully and I promise it will make sense. . . excuse my punctuation lol . . . im not here to tell u anything positive or negative tbh just me opinion . and I say stop searching in others for ur beauty . . . and worth. . . u already have it. but u don't if u cant see it lol . hear me the wise of the lordduke lol seriously listen to me read carefully . im right don't be defensive, when u read this, or u will miss my point; and see it as something it is not . … like many fools. step back see the value in yourself. its not giving up taking a step back its just time to help self or something like that. . . u want to imo pull away from relationship world because of what u attend to attract and I have told u how to cure it , it is here . in this monologue . plz listen I help I promise.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:49 am

btw ur very pretty in more then just physically no need for u to date trash lol

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:53 pm

DukeLordDuke wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:49 am
btw ur very pretty in more then just physically no need for u to date trash lol
Ty 😍
Ty

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information