Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A reading woud be appreciated

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
vilkas

Unread post Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello, i never had a Picture reading before. I woud be really interested in what people tell about me.
Right now i'm unemployed and deppresed. If it's not too much i woud like to ask for possible career options for me.
Please tell me if you need some additional information about me for a reading.
Last edited by vilkas on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hewhois

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:35 am

Last edited by hewhois on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 am

Hi There
:welcome: to ABT. Great to have you join us

For jobs:
I am picking up / seeing a bar. Have you applied for any work in a bar?? See this clearly. Could be a bar/restaurant

Career wise: I do see potential for you returning to education, but I don't see this standing out as much as I do work. :o)
I feel that within 12 months there will be a turn around. I see happiness coming your way in the form of the job, strengthened and new relationships (including the romantic kind)

I feel a partner is coming into your life who will make you feel (or-realize) how you are loveable, likeable, appreciated. And to support you to find yourself again. Strengthened relationships is the highlight coming through , but for jobs. Bar work.
Career wise? Definitely a return to training. it's unclear to me right now though it seems the reader above me has some insight there. :o)

Take good care of yourself. Sorry this is short but if you have any other specific questions feel free to ask

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

vilkas

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 am

hewhois wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:35 am
Do something with nature or in nature. Humanitarian work possibly, something with meaning. Assist people less fortunate than yourself. Nature and humanitarian work will guide you. Thoughts?
I love nature and spending there it helps me to relax, but i already spend a lot of time there since i live near a forest.
As for humanitarian work i'm not sure, since i woud need a job that woud pay for my bills and rent...

vilkas

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 am

Hi There
:welcome: to ABT. Great to have you join us

For jobs:
I am picking up / seeing a bar. Have you applied for any work in a bar?? See this clearly. Could be a bar/restaurant

Career wise: I do see potential for you returning to education, but I don't see this standing out as much as I do work. :o)
I feel that within 12 months there will be a turn around. I see happiness coming your way in the form of the job, strengthened and new relationships (including the romantic kind)

I feel a partner is coming into your life who will make you feel (or-realize) how you are loveable, likeable, appreciated. And to support you to find yourself again. Strengthened relationships is the highlight coming through , but for jobs. Bar work.
Career wise? Definitely a return to training. it's unclear to me right now though it seems the reader above me has some insight there. :o)

Take good care of yourself. Sorry this is short but if you have any other specific questions feel free to ask

Samj

I have been thinking of getting a job at bar for some time now (since i only have finished high school).
What do you meant by ''returning to education'' ? Coud you tell that I am university dropout? that woud make a lot sense :D
Anyway thanks for guidance, it was refreshing to hear that something positve is coming in my life :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information