Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please Read My Pic

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
msjackson89

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 am

Hi my name is sharon my bday is jan 2 1989..i been talking to this guy for almost 3months i just wanna know am i waisting my time or should i wait it out..his name is Mustafa his bday is july 8 1986 dont have a picture of him
Attachments
20170818_204025.jpg
Hi my name is sharon my bday is jan 2 1989..i been talking to this guy for almost 3months i just wanna know am i waisting my time or should i wait it out..his name is Mustafa his bday is july 8 1986 dont have a pic of him

Owlscrying

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:41 pm

:welcome2: to ABT msjayjay17. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you in Chat. :peace:

msjackson89

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Nice meeting you also

msjackson89

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:52 pm

You were very helpful owlcrying

hewhois

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:26 am

Last edited by hewhois on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:33 am

Adding on to the post before this as I agree with some parts I also pick up on :thumbsup:

I completely agree that there is chemistry, but it will be important to have talks early on to find out if you are really on the same page, in the longer term (if you are both wishing to commit) :thumbsup:
As I would agree, whilst choices and plans are ever-changing, I feel there will be no harm in making it clear what you are seeing for yourself in the near-long term future.

Example.. You love him. He loves you. You would love ____ where he maybe doesn't. It will take some meeting in the middle

Potential? - Yes :thumbsup:
Any issues - He may seem as though he's not interested, his actions may not be meeting with his words. He seems to mean well but actions may tell otherwise. I feel this is one of his downfalls. A good way of explaining this is him contacting you to say he can't wait to see you.. but then having to rearrange. I feel communication is key... clear communication, exchanging of future plans, making sure you are on the same page.
Yes, connection is there.

Hope this helps you msjay. I'm wishing you both the best. :thinktank:

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

moonswithcolours

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:15 pm

msjackson89 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 am
Hi my name is sharon my bday is jan 2 1989..i been talking to this guy for almost 3months i just wanna know am i waisting my time or should i wait it out..his name is Mustafa his bday is july 8 1986 dont have a picture of him
you have got what you want from your past. Leave this fellow and may I know your brother or sister name?

msjackson89

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Moonswithcolour i appreciate your response but i only want these readings for me thank you

msjackson89

Unread post Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:14 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:33 am
Adding on to the post before this as I agree with some parts I also pick up on :thumbsup:

I completely agree that there is chemistry, but it will be important to have talks early on to find out if you are really on the same page, in the longer term (if you are both wishing to commit) :thumbsup:
As I would agree, whilst choices and plans are ever-changing, I feel there will be no harm in making it clear what you are seeing for yourself in the near-long term future.

Example.. You love him. He loves you. You would love ____ where he maybe doesn't. It will take some meeting in the middle

Potential? - Yes :thumbsup:
Any issues - He may seem as though he's not interested, his actions may not be meeting with his words. He seems to mean well but actions may tell otherwise. I feel this is one of his downfalls. A good way of explaining this is him contacting you to say he can't wait to see you.. but then having to rearrange. I feel communication is key... clear communication, exchanging of future plans, making sure you are on the same page.
Yes, connection is there.

Hope this helps you msjay. I'm wishing you both the best. :thinktank:

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away

Samj

msjackson89

Unread post Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:19 am

Hi Samanthaj me again

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information