Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I would love a reading, please?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Hailz1012

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:15 am

Hi there!

My name is Hailee and I'd love a reading of any sort - I'm open to anything. I've never had a reading before, and I am very curious!

Love and Light!

Hailee
Attachments
20170823_021259.jpg

mistressnoire

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 am

Cheeky bubbly soul.

Lots of worries around household issues - don't let them frighten you with stuff, just releax and do your thing. Something about room mates? It's ok to get some space for a while if other's can't see past the issue - you can answer it yourself (?! pardon me, I'm working on the clairaudient skills, so I may be completely off).

For some reason, I hear "hampster". Also "there's something there that frightens her - she should cross it off her list" (?) You are very generous with your time, but sometimes it gets you into trouble. A little earlier I heard "tied to your bed" - I don't think it's anything racy (or it might be - you lucky devil!) - more just like a propensity to be tired after over giving?

The late night's could probably do with being knocked out too. Eventually.

"There's something inside her that needs to burst free. She knows what it is". I have a feeling this may be in regards to what other people may think of you (particularly family) if you express it/live it. Something about "dancing". Also "no shame".

Sorry, my reads are all over the place and full of random things I can't make sense of. LIke clairaudient fruitcake. Hope it makes some sense.
All the best.

MN

Hailz1012

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:34 am

Thank you! I work night shifts in the maternity ward at my hospital as an OB Tech I have so many worries and things on my mind at home. Where to start?Not sure about the hamster? Haha I'm a very quiet individual and I've been meaning to get my nursing degree. Maybe that's what is coming through

mistressnoire

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 am

Whenever I pick up animals, or hear animals, I wonder about totems. You might try googling hamster and see what comes up. I found the following:

he Hamster Symbolizes:

Abundance & Opportunities
Guides to move towards Opportunites
Having Fun & Enjoying Life
Love & Responsiblity

See if it resonates with your current state? Thanks for responding. I hope you get lots more replies!

M N

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information