Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading for single mom

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ayi

Unread post Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:58 am

Hello all I am a single mom n times have been hard for me with my daughter n I mean literally I been out of work for almost two years being pregnant having a mental breakdown then moving n helping family when I finally decided to work there is no one really willing to help me so I am out completely on my own I’m still going through the thought that my daughter father left me it’s been over a year since I talked to him and it hurts me so much still to this day I thought this was something that I would get over but I try n realize mabe there he has a bigger problem [*]I’m trying make it on this world I’m currently going to school and I feel like I must discover something big I try n mediate sometimes and think of ideas to start a business help the community and generate income in just hoping I am fortunate to make some type of living I am currently dating but who knows how that will go please give me any insight if u can.
Attachments
D2D2B51F-580A-4FC5-A378-7BC04B7D6CD6.jpeg

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information