Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A kind request for picture reading - love and career

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Loved

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 am

Dear Members,

I would love to receive a reading on my career and love life, as I could really use some guidance in the given situation.

Kind regards

:wave: https://ibb.co/nhmtmk

mistressnoire

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:37 am

The smile is kind but there’s a sadness to it. Who/what have you forgotten? They are still there in spirit, walking with you. I hear “boy” or maybe it’s “Troy” - it’s not clear. Maybe related to the earlier comment.

In so far as love goes - for some reason I’m hearing “take your time and find the right person”(?) something about resolving something in yourself first. An excellent way to do this would be to go out in nature (and sing?!). I am hearing you have a talent you are not making use of related to creativity. Use your gift to make others happy as well as yourself.

So far as work goes - there’s a job coming up that might be a good fit. Have a feeling its part time, self-employed - almost akin to dog walking or something you can do in your spare time that isn’t too much of a committment, but will earn you some cash and give you something to do. Intuitively I feel it will come through an opportunity in the neighbourhood and soon.

Also I heard “there is something you’ve forgotten. Try to remember when all else fails you have yourself. (?)”

I hear like a child’s giggle around you. Feel like there’s a child in spirit. Not sure if it’s a childlike self you are projecting or one to come or one before? If that makes sense.

I’d be interested to hear if any of this was on. I’m practising clairaudience, but it’s a little clunky right now.

:)

MN

Loved

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Hey mistressnoire, thanks for your reading!

The boy in question might be my brother, we lost contact. As to the love issue, what could be not resolved in me is whether to stay or go from the current relationship. Creativity wise I would say is my gift of expressing myself, of writing. The employment I currently have is part time teaching at the university, so spot on about that. The message of 'having oneself' is quite on spot, since I am caught up between leaving or staying and with a little baby that is quite risky. And the childlike giggle is my 8 months old. ;)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information