Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Desperate for clarity and answers

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Awok3n

Unread post Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:42 am

Hey guys. I've really been down and out and just feel like I need some answers. It's getting bad at this point. If anyone picks up anything and feels led to let me know something, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance,

Austin
20181208_203918.jpg

Tofutti

Unread post Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello

I feel you are at the end of your tether in your current job. You have tried everything to make it work but I think you are a square peg in a round hole. This is affecting other areas of your life and your confidence. Rather than ditching your job in immediately, make some plans. Listen to some positive affirmations and attract the sort of job that will be a good fit for you. You may need some upskilling. Forget about others expectations... this is your life. I can see you in a trade or a caring profession but YOU need to look around... focus on opportunities not problems. I also see you in a regional area... I think the city is not the place for you. Sort this part of your life out and you will radiate and attract good things in other parts of your life. Good luck and God bless!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information