Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Thank you in advance.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cokaytian

Unread post Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:13 pm

me.jpg

Tofutti

Unread post Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:30 pm

Hi there

I feel you are an organised and methodical person. You value tradition and old fashioned values. It frustrates you that these kind of values seem to be fading from society.

Your skills and reliability can be taken advantage of by others around you in the workplace and your friends and family. They love you for it but it also makes them reliant on you though doesn’t it? Make sure you are not enabling others around you in not taking responsibility for themselves. Make sure you are not allowing people to suck the life essence out of you. You have a choice and can say ‘no’.

I’m not sure that things have worked out for you romantically, I think you are sick of the ‘merry-go-round’ and you struggle to find someone that shares your solid values. My advice to you is if you feel a relationship is going nowhere, then put your own happiness first. Mr Right is out there wondering if you exist and if you are tied up in a less than optimal relationship, he will pass you by... he’ll be thinking ‘well that girl was special but she’s taken’ and move on (as HIS values won’t allow him to split up a couple).

All the best and Happy Holidays!!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information