Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Need of help and advice.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Mananers

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Hey guys. I am in need of a reading. A general reading on my life of such. I am feeling like I am on the right path, but in the year 2018 a lot has happened. Terrible and bad experiences. A year I could’ve taken to fix myself and work on myself to build one self back up I took to help others when I did not have the energy to do so. In the long run it didn’t really help. I can provide more information, but don’t feel like writing much. Asking for a general reading or a mediumship reading to connect with a passed love one. One who was very very close to me ..

Mananers

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Added photos.
Attachments
IMG_9882.JPG
IMG_6718.PNG
IMG_6908.PNG

Rowan222

Unread post Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello,
I would say you need time to get over your loss. When I read your post I just got an image of losing a daughter and the name Jacqueline so I hope I am not correct in that but if I am then I am sorry.
Then I saw the pics which threw me a bit. I am getting a break up following the event and you are in bits because of it.
You just need time. Long walks and reflection. Things will go right again given time.

I could be way off, so please do give some feedback as it is the only way I can learn.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information