Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Did ya miss me? (Looking for answers)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Cookie

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:44 am

20181213_141339_optimized.jpg
(I apologize for it being sideways...and yes those are grey hairs..)

Just looking for answers, some peace of mind. Been going through a very difficult time.. Feedback will be given, and private feedback for anything I deem too personal.

neuroticasphyxiation

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Like I’ve said before, I don’t do well with picture readings but I just wanted to let you know you’re absolutely beautiful! ❤️

(Edit: is that the Samulet I spy????)

Rowan222

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Hi Cookie -the cheese fiend :)

I see a period of reflection ahead. Long walks with a rucksack so possibly a hike to somewhere. Wide open spaces, rather wet and rainy but you have everything you need with you are are undaunted. It's the peace you need and the time by yourself to think about things.
There is little you can actually do about your situation to change it, but you need to process what has happened and have a bit of time on your own. Long walks are ideal for this.

You are independent so don't actually need anyone - besides your mum. But she will always be with you in whatever you do as support.

Nothing is fixed at the moment so jobwise is a bit of a melting pot. I doubt you even know your direction but that is ok for now.

Money - you will be ok as long as you don't spend it on music which I think may be a soft spot for you.

Relationships -don't worry about it. Live for the fun of meeting new people as you will see more of the world before settling down.
I see October/November this year being a fun party atmosphere for you that will carry over into the new year like riding a wave so enjoy the summer, establish new friendships during then that will carry on through the end of the year.

Best of luck.

Cookie

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:54 pm

neuroticasphyxiation wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:48 pm
Like I’ve said before, I don’t do well with picture readings but I just wanted to let you know you’re absolutely beautiful! ❤️

(Edit: is that the Samulet I spy????)
Thank you!! I have no idea what a Samulet is though 😂

Cookie

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Rowan222 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:26 pm
Hi Cookie -the cheese fiend :)

I see a period of reflection ahead. Long walks with a rucksack so possibly a hike to somewhere. Wide open spaces, rather wet and rainy but you have everything you need with you are are undaunted. It's the peace you need and the time by yourself to think about things.
There is little you can actually do about your situation to change it, but you need to process what has happened and have a bit of time on your own. Long walks are ideal for this.
I feel like this might be more figurative than literal, I don't hike lol BUT maybe in meditation??
You are independent so don't actually need anyone - besides your mum. But she will always be with you in whatever you do as support.
I want to agree with this, but my mom and I aren't really that close. But she does try to support me in her own ways, and she has been there for me more recently, so this is true I guess. As for being independent, not so much, I try to be though!
Nothing is fixed at the moment so jobwise is a bit of a melting pot. I doubt you even know your direction but that is ok for now.
Yeah, I haven't had a job since I was 19, but I still live relatively comfortably financially speaking, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Money - you will be ok as long as you don't spend it on music which I think may be a soft spot for you.
Hahaha!! Music is definitely a soft spot, but I stick to Pandora mostly. BUT I did almost buy Nicky Jam concert tickets the other day, glad I didn't, they were expensive!!! 😂😂😂
Relationships -don't worry about it. Live for the fun of meeting new people as you will see more of the world before settling down.
I see October/November this year being a fun party atmosphere for you that will carry over into the new year like riding a wave so enjoy the summer, establish new friendships during then that will carry on through the end of the year.

Best of luck.
Definitely not looking for a new relationship at this point (or ever, with how I'm feeling right now), so that won't be a problem. I hope I can meet some great people this year though.
Oooh, I love that time of year, and I love parties, so definitely looking forward to that!! 😁
Thank you Rowan!!

Cookie

Unread post Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:32 am

Anyone else wanna take a crack at it? Lol

jerryjerry

Unread post Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 pm

There is a very difficult road ahead of you. Many trials and tribulations. Use your inner chi(energy)
Peace Love Prosperity

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information