Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Can someone please read us?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Jans1989

Unread post Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:30 am

Can someone please read us? Have been together just over a year.
Attachments
IMG_20181228_080251.jpg
Last edited by Jans1989 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moksha

Unread post Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:03 am

You both seem happy together. But you seem to worry a bit about something. Maybe you're dropping hints, and he's not picking up on it. And maybe you wished he was a little sweeter with more romantic gestures. I get the feeling that you're a bit more down to earth than him, while he seems to be more optimistic. You seem to be more past oriented, while he is more future oriented. Sometimes he is bad in decision making because of his optimism, but it doesn't seem like a very big deal.
I'm sensing some fire in him, maybe he has Sagittarius somewhere in his astrology chart? Or some other fire sign.
And I sense some earth in you, maybe some Virgo somewhere. Or some other earth sign.
I think he will propose next year.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information