Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Psychic mediumship reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
kezza6

Unread post Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:53 am

2013-05-23 17.18.57-1.jpg
Hi please may ihave a psychic medium reading please if anybody is drawn2 me.thank uso much im in need of some guidance&strenght&dont no where2 turn..love&light xxx

Poison Ivy

Unread post Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi Kezza! I felt drawn to your photo and thought I would see what I could get....I hope some of this may have meaning for you!!

I felt a female energy...felt like a sister/friend/cousin connection possibly with an "L" name ( I could be off with that!). I felt discomfort/pain/swelling in my abdomen...maybe this is related to her passing? I was given the month of April to have signifigance and was also shown a wine glass, which i took to mean that someone really likes wine! :wink: Does the name/word "Buster" have any meaning for you?

I also heard two songs, the first was the 80's song "Take my breath away" by Berlin (from Top Gun movie)

and the second was "Angels" from Robbie Williams, I felt these lyrics were imprtant for you to see/hear:

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call, she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead

I also heard a bit of advice......"It's like ripping off a band-aid, do it quick and get it over with, the pain will subside." Maybe there is something you have been putting off doing, but it is better to do it and get it over with so that the healing can begin. I hope some of this has meaning for you!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information