Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Changes. Any insight is welcome.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Klilly

Unread post Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:16 am

Any insight is welcome. I will give feedback. Guide me.
20190214_170101.jpg

Klilly

Unread post Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm

please anyone...

Moksha

Unread post Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:17 am

Sorry if my reading is off, sort of practicing here. Trying to see if I have a psychic talent. I'm getting the vibe that you are difficult to surprise, or maybe you like to come off that way. Analytical. Penetrative mind. But I'm seeing that maybe you're tired of people not recognizing your analytical talent. And not being taken seriously enough. Getting sensual vibes from you.. But maybe it's because of your make up, lol. I don't know why, but I keep feeling like there's something bothering you inside, and it's making you tired. Maybe go outside a little more often, work out. Take a brisk walk. Just take care, of course.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 pm

You've a forgotten promise that you need to remember to honor. But you've got a clear conscience now on it as well.

You are ruthless with sorting through your thoughts and your beliefs at the moment keeping your introspection clear.

you are mystical but learning about mysticism as well, every day is a new step for you with a positive and light, carefree attitude ahead. the road is clear around you, inner confusion clouds are clearing as you are finding the answers within your soul searching and everyday life.

you do need to let your light shine though - stop hiding yourself and allow yourself to trust freely in the people that are around you now. you want to develop your path and progress, you can start by learning to love yourself fully and trust in your new sense of self and intuition, gut instincts and any decisions you make, trust and listen to yourself and your limits, knowing you inside out and what you can do, what you can't or don't feel up to doing just yet.

this will come in time - there is no need to do everything all at once, slow down, take a breather.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information