Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Relation reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kitsune

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:42 pm

This is a photo of me and my friend. I was wondering if you can see anything about our relation.
Attachments
77631_461450602679_7644899_o.jpg

jstanleyf

Unread post Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 pm

I'll just mention what I pick up when looking at this image and hope it resonates with you. I feel the two of you would generally get along as I feel your personality is one of enjoying time out with friends, I feel you like to be adventurous or the thought of going some place you haven't been doesn't bother you much and you can kind of enjoy excitement or uncertainty. I feel you're above average generally in trustworthiness, I feel you're generally polite and courteous to others and I feel you 'feel' alot, you tend to have a lot of emotion in general, not over emotional per say but I do feel that sometimes you can feel this in the form of anxiety, or worry about your image or how you can appear to others but I don't feel this overly so as a form of disability, just something that happens from time to time. I get a feeling of missing someone or mourning and these type of events can take a toll on you.

When I look at him I feel hes generally similar in that hes funny, outgoing and doesn't take things too seriously, he generally is protective and willing to take up for you. I feel he tries to be responsible but can sometimes drink too much on occasion. I feel he gets overwhelmed sometimes by responsibilities as I see him at home in an image, seems like a quiet home sitting on the couch just getting away from people for some reason. I feel he 'tries to do whats right' and 'tries to be on time'. Though I think he has something going on with his parents that could be distracting his thoughts, seems more so on the father side at the moment at least.

So to the meat and potatoes, I feel the two of you generally mesh well with similar personalities though you may have to work with him on a portion of himself where he feels like not doing anything, maybe its depression? I feel you have lots of loving people surrounding you, I see traveling or vacationing, taking selfies and may want to have a good life with a family and a decent wedding. I saw a picture of a canyon or something like this so Im assuming it means travel. I feel generally he tries to do his best despite some
drinking or periods of not feeling motivated a lot? Wonder if thats the right word to use.
So yes good compatibility I feel in general.

Also I think there was in the recent past an event in which the two of you got together and
it felt right to you. I feel though that for some reason at the present that the 'line hasn't been picked up', some feeling of job/work type energy as a disconnect so maybe the two of you haven't been communicating alot like you should. It feels like he has something 'important' to attend to. Im in the US and I feel drawn down somewhere like georgia from a location kinda west of texas so that could mean relocating for work or traveling away. So maybe traveling east? You'll get more opportunities though I think so I hope that makes some sense to you. Take care.

Kitsune

Unread post Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Thank you, that was quite accurate, especially with our characters. He is my ex fiance, married with someone else though. He was calling me last time but I didn't pick up as I was at work. He never had drinking problem, just tend to be lazy at the time and short tempered :) His father used to mess around a lot. Now we are still friends, but I cant get pass the feeling we both regret how things played out.

jerryjerry

Unread post Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Animosity. Jealousy.
Peace Love Prosperity

Kitsune

Unread post Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:20 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information