Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

How does he feel about me?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Heather_2125

Unread post Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 pm

We have worked together for about 6 years now and have always been friends, then last spring we had become best friends... I have 5 children and have been abused by their father for years.. He actually helped me break free from him.. He stayed with me the whole time.. Being supportive, when I was overwhelmed.. Then we become romantically involved.. And still are.... The bad about him is that he is still married to his childrens mother but is truly unhappy with her. And he has another girl he still talks to. But lately we spend all day at work and at home talking. He gets jealous of other men trying to flirt with me.. And had just told a few of his friends about me.. I am confused I have never been in a situation like this. I do feel like I have fallen for him.. He is a great guy. But don't want to get hurt. :help:
Attachments
20190225_084302.jpg
FB_IMG_1552259624187.jpg
Last edited by Heather_2125 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeverAlone

Unread post Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:06 am

Maybe u can read/investigate his zodiac sign, that helps me figure out how people really are... And you can see if he's the type of person you could live a happy life with... Believe me I should have done it myself.... Sorry babe if you ever see this...

Heather_2125

Unread post Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 am

We are both I guess border line Virgo/ Libra my bday is 9-21 his is 9-25

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information