Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

PLEASE...tell me anything? What do you see? I need insight please.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Alethal71

Unread post Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 am

20190317_224754.jpg
Just me
20190317_224754.jpg (86.69 KiB) Viewed 847 times
FB_IMG_1552880778716.jpg
Yep
20190317_224754.jpg
Just me
20190317_224754.jpg (86.69 KiB) Viewed 847 times

Alethal71

Unread post Tue May 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Picture reading please?

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 30, 2019 5:19 pm

Hey. Let me know if any of this resonates.

You are a strong lady, who has the abilities to heal. You get self-conscious to the point of worrying sometimes or have done in the past, when you were younger. Your younger self was more of a puzzle, even now there are parts of your life that you have not yet discovered about you. Which is a mystery for you to unravel.

You have a memory connected to a fish pond where you used to go to to watch the ducks and koi carp, too. you used to take your offspring there. you have children, one is young and at home, one is in education and at school - 2-3 years old. you are drawn to san fransciso as place and have not worked out why you are drawn to go there, this is a past life connection and is where the empathy & healing also come into it as you are learning to develop your own gift and ability within ferreting out the answers and guidance you seek on your path forwards.
you also know that with your gift comes a lot of self-work, and care, nourishment and lifestyle changes which you are changing and are in the moment of decision with them. you also have owl totem around you helping you guide yourself forwards into the known territories too.

you have looked at counseling to guide and heal yourself further, when you heal yourself first that's when you can start to help and heal others. you've got a bit of self-work and reflection to do though. i also sense there is someone who is a nurse around you who is looking after someone who is older than you where you've been put into the position of a carers role. you need to keep trusting in your own instinct with this. you are developing your empathy and are learning along the way, a lot of fears to face in this unknown time of changes but go with the flow on your horizons, accept and embrace the changes are they are good changes being made.

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:37 pm

us.jpg
what do you see when you look at me and him what do you see will happen between us what do you see with our feelings for another? thans

Crimson Fox

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:20 pm

unicornshay89 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:37 pm
us.jpg what do you see when you look at me and him what do you see will happen between us what do you see with our feelings for another? thans
Hi Unicorn,

Might be a better idea to post this as a new thread yourself as this post was someones request etc, if your not sure how to just click the picture reading thread and hit new topic shown top left :)
Crimson Fox

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:46 pm

hi sorry i was unsure i went and posted a new thread thanks.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information