Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I would like to request a psychic picture reading on love life?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
RomyMarylouAmber

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:56 am

Hello i did not request a reading on my love life for a while now and i wonder if anyone can give me a psychic picture reading on my past, current and future love life in great detail if that is possible .. I don't know if I may ask this but it's been a long time since i had a reading on my love life and i could really use one..

This is the last question i have currently and I hope to get some answers if I may post this question

With love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS7QZanjJIP ... seambrosia

The Captain

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:29 am

You have a very red aura, meaning that you project that you want a very physical relationship (lots of affection and touching) but, if you want to attract more than one night stands, you will have to focus more on your emotional needs and on emphasizing that part of your love life. In other words, pay less attention to looks and focus more on the character of potential partners. If you do, you will attract a different sort of person who will be more interested in love than sex.

RomyMarylouAmber

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:14 am

Alright I will follow your advice .. Thank you Captain!!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information