Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Connect with my mum who has passed

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Southy

Unread post Wed May 08, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi I’m really wanting to contact my mum who has passed away can anyone please help
Thanks in advance 😘
Attachments
2B6DDF72-CBA8-4881-8845-736CBEC863C2.jpeg

stacyl222

Unread post Thu May 30, 2019 4:42 am

Hello, Im stacy. I have went past your post a couple of times and have always been drawn to it. As i opened it the smell of Wisteria and apples comes to me. She says "she is with you, there is a bird that perches on the windowsill of the kitchen. That is a sign of her looking in on you. The dreams you have of her are her visiting you. Keep a journal of these so you can look back on these dream later. She is happy, even in the end she maintained that same cheery mentality despite her failing body. If you listen quietly and open your heart you will hear her softly call your name. She is with you then, now, and will always be with you. May peace, love, and light be with you as you go forth with understanding she never left you, she only changed forms. "it is ok to grieve, child...but do not stay there". love and light <3
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information