Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

SOME OF U ARE DESPERATE BLEEDING HEARTS

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:24 am

Sigh . guys readings are good . they should imo include sound advice perspective etc but some of u need to stop looking for exacts in the stars and take charge. . . u seek acceptance through positive feedback lol . u look it doesn't matter if I use the force or not if I tell u ur great its a good reading if I tell u the truth its a bad one . . . lol to put it simply.

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:26 am

lol if I say what ur doing is great then Its a good reading if I tell u the truth then im wrong and its not LOL . I can give all of u a satisfactory reading. I will just tell u trust in yourself be sure and ur gut will guide u the answer is within u he is the one LOL

SIGH . FK . if I said that u guys would call me the most powerful psychic on abt if I appealed to ur insecurities. LOL

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:29 am

I swear if I appealed to ur insecurities u would think I was jesus

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information