Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

A READING PLEASE

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
KristieJay

Unread post Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Well hello people,
Here's a picture of a best friend of mine who took her life nearly a year ago my brother was the last to speak to her alive and really still can't get my head round why she took her life that way and why.

Would love some answers we knew each other all out lives she even used to call me her big sister always had her back.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen 😘
FB_IMG_1563811218629.jpg
FB_IMG_1563811218629.jpg (51.09 KiB) Viewed 194 times
FB_IMG_1563811218629.jpg
FB_IMG_1563811218629.jpg (51.09 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Attachments
FB_IMG_1563811210235.jpg
FB_IMG_1563811210235.jpg (25.95 KiB) Viewed 194 times

migizi

Unread post Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:27 am

I feel a lot of sadness. Like she hid it from people well. I keep getting that she lost something. What ever it was caused her to loose her self. She was screaming on the inside.
migizi

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 am

I get that she felt as if she was not liked much by a few, that whatever she said to some or a man I feel as if the person or person she spoke to got the wrong impressions and she felt as if she always said the wrong things, but she was taken for granted especially by a certain male presence I feel and this male said some pretty harsh things which made her feel as if she was nothing sometimes, and a few others as well who took up for this male individual, and it is what I feel in why she took her life, for it is saddening that some have to go through this in life because they feel they are not loved, but many are and although I feel she felt that she wasn't loved she was actually loved by many, I do feel you and her where real close I see a flower at a grave and I feel that she said thank you for being there for me, it's all I got, much love and blessings my condolences.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information