Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading if you’re drawn? I’m confused about my abilities? Help

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kikiquestions

Unread post Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:45 pm

I saw and felt some strange things that seemed very very real when I was younger and I’ve had some dreams. can you tell me anything about my experiences in relation to any abilities that I may have? I’m desperate for the clarity. Thanks!
484B66EE-F96A-43E9-B0F1-B4744A3B8E67.jpeg

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:37 pm

Your very beautiful for one, I feel you have energy that can see some things, it's the same what I have pretty much I just can't seem to read myself sadly, but others I can it's weird, I feel you get Deja vu a lot just like I do, it is hard to gain full abilities I hear while we are still young, but growing up a lot more many like us tend to gain the abilities more, I feel you have come a long ways in life and your gaining a bit more clearvoyancy if I spelled that right, but don't worry you do have gifts, your gifts are not fully there quite yet but it will most likely come, give it time. ;)

glrecom

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:49 am

I can tell that you are hiding something. Your secrets will find you in many ways. If its abilities then so be it. It is normal to be afraid, though I sense you are not the type to show it.

What I see is you do not need guidance. What you need is time. And you don't need anybody telling you that either.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information