Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

In serious need of some answers

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
RavensReign

Unread post Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Anyone who's feels they can pick up something, please let me know. I appreciate it in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/fe7z5

Edit: Can't get the image thing to work so I just posted the link.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:08 pm

you are someone who are happy to be on solid earthly soil/grounding, you are at the stage in your life where balance is key to your own personal growth and perseverance in your path, its almost a case of becoming at one with the nature; I'm being shown this as a masculine energy-ts like an inner vision so I’m seeing what is seen on a third party awareness- is surveying the scenery, on the top of a hillside, showing its as a panoramic view all around of rural countryside- there is a the tops of a town in the distance on the horizon line- the reason why i'm not seeing the guide, its because you are in charge of your own journey, so i'm just shown it as a inner vision sorta thing... vision but within the awareness....

a new sense of adventure - a new journey-this spirit is a guide for you is also showing the stars now as almost to say you lead your own way home; you know it by the pole star, allow its light to guide you home; even when you are sailing through the thick of things - or being stuck in the unclear/unknown waters of life where you don't know what you are doing, you are being asked to trust both in yourself and the signs from spirit that you have been receiving- you know to trust in your instincts and rely on your personal truths to see you through to the next chapter, you have the ability to land on your feet, you know in a business sense that you need to be focused and consistent and there is a feeling of deep peace also interlinked with this with the knowledge that you will find your way, but focus on the near future as there is light on the horizon, you feel like you are at the end of a tunnel at the moment to do with both financial side of it and finding work, the two are hand in hand with an opportunity - also a date mentioned here about 9th may feel its future rather than past, but as you know future isn't set in stone, always interchangeable...

the more you work hard and are dedicated to working hard, the more rewards and positive manifestations you'll receive from the abundance of the universe that's in support of you and your personal progressive pathway....

you have something to look forward to on that day, like an illumination of the truth and a personal realization that actually you are on the right track of perceiving things and the momentum to keep going is always key to be consistent, there’s a feeling like you are stood at a crossroads unsure of where you are going, but you know in your heart what you need to take action on to keep going with it, you are troubled as well, and are being asked to take time out to spend in nature as this will help re-boost your energies and help you to feel more aligned and in harmony with your inner and higher self....

not picking up much else from this, but hope it helps you on that one. Peace, CR

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi RavensReign

Hugs..
I pick up on how lost you feel at the moment.. the last two-three years have been a rocky road for you
I feel as though many things have fallen through. I get the impression that you have various things going on with family, relationships and accomodation.. it all seems to be happening at once
I just wanted to let you know that much needed changes are coming, and so is some relief. I see you finding many of the solutions you need but you must hold on and be patient and strong to see these issues through
I feel as though you have felt close to quitting but your guides are urging you to hold on through the storm so to speak .. as the changes coming will come sooner than expected/predicted.
I feel you are very independent and like to deal with things by yourself when you can, you don't like to ask of much or anything at all from others. I feel that the message for now is that it's ok to put yourself first and seek out help for yourself to resolve what is going on for you right now. I am picking up more in depth where this is linking into but for privacy sake i'm keeping it general :o) I hope this makes sense
I feel as though something is unresolved to the point of affecting you almost daily. My impression is it's taking up a lot of your time in thought and worry.. most of the day. There will soon be someone in your life who you can open up to and guides are encouraging you to take this opportunity to be open and honest about recent events and how you are feeling generally (and accurately)... it seems exhausting for you looking ahead but overall, they just want to tell you that it appears worse than it will be. They ask for your trust in this.. that it's going to be ok, hold on .... better days will be coming (and so will better people, for you). It's only a matter of time

I hope this helps but if you want/need to ask any specifics feel free to, i will check back
Take good care and be well
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

RavensReign

Unread post Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm going to private message you about the details if that's ok. You're so right on pretty much everything you said. Confirms a few things I was thinking about. I look forward to hearing the details, thank you so much.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:59 am

More than welcome RavensReign. So glad that spirit were able to confirm things for you and in a beautiful way too. Hope Samj's intuition was right on as well. Peace & Blessings.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:55 pm

You're welcome Raven. :o) All the best to you
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

joannicole

Unread post Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello,

I am picking up that you are lost and looking for something, however you do not quite know what will make you happy. There are some past situations that hang heavy over you. Forgive, accept and move on. Only then can you find yourself and move forward. Otherwise the depression will take over. I do see a young lady in your life. I see her as your sense of happiness.

Let go and move forward.

Remember, it isn't our past that defines us, it is our present.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information