Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Im not sure what to expect Ive never had my picture read before

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
RayneDrop

Unread post Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 am

21616991_10154537433051706_618463397_o.jpg
idk if this is normal for anyone else but ive noticed from time to time that my eyes seem to appear diff colors in pictures

M.Stone

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:23 am

Hi Rayne,

I'm going to give a shot at giving you a general reading as you didn't ask about anything specific. I've read both online and in-person before but it's been a while. Please leave detailed feedback and let me know where I hit, missed, or came close but missed the mark a little. Please don't try to make the reading fit if it doesn't. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Don't be afraid to tell me that I'm completely wrong about the entire reading if that's the case. I'd like to refine my abilities and feedback is the best way I can do that.

Thanks and I hope this reading helps or is what you're looking for.

Work:

I feel that you're the boss or manager over people who are employed in the same company as you. I feel you're capable at doing your job and managing but almost everyone you manage is insubordinate and take pleasure in giving you a hard time. I feel you're too lenient with them; you're basically have a push over mentality at your job and they know that and are running all over you. I feel that whoever is over you and is supposed to back you up and help you manage the employees under you is either also against you or just doesn't care to do their job leaving you with no real teeth in which to keep the employees in line. I feel that if you can adjust your emotional and mental positions and take a firm stance without caring about who's feelings you hurt than you can not only get your employees under control and following your orders but that you can also subvert your boss and take the power you need to do your job well. Possible promotion coming your way or an opportunity to change your work environment. I see the big managers or owners of the company coming into your work place and asking you your opinion or how things are going. If you be honest and tell the the mess that's happening in your workplace and with your boss I see very positive workplace changes being made in your favor, but only if you be honest and tell them the whole truth of the problems you have to face everyday.

Love/Romance:

I'm not sure of your sexuality so I don't know if what I'm feeling concerns a specific gender (If i had to make a guess based on what I feel I'd say you were at least bisexual.), but I feel that the partner you're living with and dating now (Male?) is really infatuated with you and wants to ask you to marry them soon. I feel they've been thinking a lot about it and are right on the edge of popping the question.

I feel they're a good person and kind but not as dominant as you'd like and wants you to make all the decisions instead of making them them-self. I feel that this is part of their personality and will never change. So that needs to be taken into account when considering the proposal.

I feel you love this person but they're not giving you what you want out of relationship. I feel you want someone who will actually challenge you instead of just doing/accepting whatever you say (You want someone to argue with who will force you to accept parts of who you really are that you deny and make you stronger as a person.). I feel after the proposal you are going to have to make the decision whether your not to end the current relationship.

I feel a new person (man?) is going to come into your life soon that you think/feel will take a more dominate role like you want, but actually they will try to dominate and suppress you. You're going to be very attracted to them but you need to know that they are very bad, not only for you but for anyone, and you should stay away from them even though they are going to pursue you. I don't feel you're going to cheat on your current partner as that is not in your personality but I would avoid this new person.

Family:

Does your mother have dementia or some other disorder that makes her confused? I feel her mind is unstable and she gets lost in her own mind or easily confused/distracted. I don't feel it's bad enough where she needs someone by her side 24 hours a day but she definitely needs someone in the house with her. I feel she can still take care of herself for the most part. I don't feel you taking care of her; someone else is looking after her right now. I don't know why I'm seeing this; I just am.

I feel you are part of loving, gregarious, large, extended family. I feel there's going to be a family reunion soon, not thanksgiving but something that has been purposefully planned to bring everyone together. Again, I don't know why I'm seeing this, but the reunion will be good for you all around. Being around your family will recharge and recenter you.

I feel you're going to reunite with your favorite cousin/contemporary (Best friend type, kindred spirit.). I feel you two are an almost unstoppable force once you two decide to do something together. I feel you both can use this to your advantage. For example, if you cousin wanted a great job or you wanted a better partner, if you both decided to help the other find those things you both would succeed in finding them. It doesn't have to be love or job related; it can be anything you choose as long as the other fully agrees to help achieve it.

Do you have step dad you don't like who doesn't like you? I see you arguing with someone who feels like your step dad about your mother, specifically about how you feel he's not treating her or taking care of her like he should and you feel he is only there to take from her. I feel he rejects you and wants to push you away from your mother. I feel he doesn't care about your mother and only wants what he can get out of her.

Is there something wrong with your mother's house? I can't see what. I feel there's something about the physical house that needs to be addressed or decided upon. It's a big problem you would already know about and there's arguments over how to handle it. Maybe it's starting to degrade and you are arguing it needs to be sold because it can't be kept up anymore. I'm not sure.

I see a sister or a female friend getting or already being pregnant. I feel this is important because she's been trying for a while and it may have been thought she and her husband couldn't have children.

Home:

I see you having to make a decision about moving house, maybe soon. It is as if you already have a few places picked out and you need to pick between staying where you're at or choosing a different place to live. Again, you would already have a few places picked to choose between.

Other:

I'm seeing some kind of positive news concerning a little kid (boy maybe). He would only be between 3 and 5 years old I think. I can't see exactly what the situation is, only that it's positive. It could be about the kid's school or schooling. I'm not sure.

RayneDrop

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:47 am

thank you i wasnt sure exactly how this whole thing was suppose to work,
unfonrtunately I am not a boss nor do i have a job, im actually an aspiring singer...I recently lost my old job working in housekeeping at a nursing home, do to problems with my living situation. which has been more then complicated, my brother was diagnosed in august with testicular cancer, being that me and my brother have always been close (my mothers old phsychic told her we have always traveled together through many of our lives) so naturally i wanted to be there with him or support through his surgery. So my boyfriend and I decided it would be best for me to come home for a couple weeks through his surgery, which went quite successfully....there in comes my relationship status, I had an awful feeling when i'd left my boyfriend that day...the deal was i would be gone two weeks and then i would ride the train home, well it became one delay after another my boyfriend started acting odd the day that id left, no phonecalls and brief messages on fb till he was ignoring me completely. I ended up being stuck in Rocky Boy (reservation) for a month until i got fed up with it and caught a ride home ended up only staying a week...I guess I'm confused about whats going on with my relationship i definately dont think hes on the brink of asking me to marry him though unfortunately... Im suppose to ride the train back home next week, I Love him very much but i dont know where he really stands when it comes to our future together.

as for the Male you see in the future that is probably and old friend/ex bf whos getting outta prison soon I havent see him for 4 years and last tiem i did he had fractured my face I do love hime t\still and i always will he is one of the first people to help me get my music career started but he probably isnt good for me

RayneDrop

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:49 am

as for the pregnancy thing could that possibly coming from me?? ive always wanted to have a baby but i dont think i can have children

RayneDrop

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:53 am

oh crap and also, this house...there is something in it, or someone. my brother thinks its a male i kind of agree. the coffee pot turns on every night between 9-11, sometimes the front door will blow open, or itll sound like someones knocking on the side of the house, my mother said one night she heard me arguing with someone in my room she said she heard bottles clinking around i guess she'd been knocking but when i wouldnt answer she just opened the door and i woke up i dont remember what id been dreaming about but it freaked me out

M.Stone

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

Wow, I've never been that wrong in a reading before, lol. Sorry about that. Considering how wrong I was I wouldn't put any stock in this reading and just disregard the entire thing. It's been a really long time since I read online; I must be out of shape. Hopefully another more competent reader will give you a better reading that's actually relevant to you, lol. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. Thank you for giving me a chance to practice reading.

Peace & Happiness

RayneDrop

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:26 pm

maybe its just the picture i posted lol, i mostly posted this one cause my left eye is creepy looking. I wonder because this happens quite frequently sometimes both my eyes change colors. There are some times that both my eyes appear pale grayish, but only one of my eye ever appears this goldish color.... I guess what i was wondering if anyone could tell me what that might be about

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information