Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Would love a picture reading please !

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
BrandonS

Unread post Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:07 pm

These pictures were taken a few days ago. I have got a picture reading done here a year or so ago but not many people could get a good enough reading and requested another photo which I did not have at the time. So this time I will provide two photos. I would also like to say and give thanks in advance to anyone willing to take on the task, thank you<3 ! So without further ado here they are !

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:22 am

Hello Brandon oh my u seem lost (where do I fit in) carry sadness n anger feels like a mommas boy persay no offense plse just what I get like to be with people but not a lot at one time kinda one on one have good potential but u don't apply self hope I have helped but it is up too u to come out of all this hug

BrandonS

Unread post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:41 am

I am lost and have always felt lost . The reason being a multitude of things. From feeling not being human due to thé actions I witness from other humans to being lost as in finding where my life may lead carrer wise and not sûre were ill end up. Sadness could be due to thé friends and family that have recently passed away. It all started with m'y bestfriends passing almost 5 years ago and thé Ball just jeep going from more friends dyeing then to family members. As for thé mommas boy no offence taken. I never got to meet m'y réal father. He took off After her revealing She was prégnant. Health wise She is not doing well and her father passed away a year ago. So I had to move in help the bills and her. Could you go into detail about applying myself. I'm in school, have a job, do graphic and photography work, as well as journal daily. This isnt including all the spiritual activities I have taken up as well as well as helping family. As for the anger it takes a lot and I mean a lot to get me angry. I haven't been angry for some time the only thing that has been bothering me is my sister s lack of responsibility to these matters. But it doesn't enrage or anger me deeply. Thank you so much for your time. A lot of it was very accurate. If anyone else has anything to add please do so. I am very curious as to what people are reading and picking up. Much love and sincerly yours Brandon.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information