Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can I get some help?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Virgo

Unread post Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:08 am

Hello there,

I don't know if I could place this picture but this is my boyfriends dog Rocky. He went missing on 09/18/2017. We have been looking for him ever since. We even posted flyers and haven't had any luck. We just want to know if anyone could pick up if he is anywhere near because someone took him or if we will ever find him. Any message will be great.

Thanks
Attachments
Rocky.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 am

Rocky a friendly dog go to anyone is there factory's near u feels like that is where he was picked up at an a family near has him yes

Virgo

Unread post Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:03 am

Crackersisback wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 am
Rocky a friendly dog go to anyone is there factory's near u feels like that is where he was picked up at an a family near has him yes
Hi there,

Rocky is friendly and there are factories around where my boyfriend lives. We were actually looking for him around there when he first went missing but no luck. Probably by that time they had already picked him up but we have hope to find him soon because it is a therapy dog to my boyfriend and he is greatly missed. Now knowing a family near may have him gives us much hope to find him. I appreciate the input and reply on the reading.

Thanks. :hugs:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information