Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This question keeps me up at night ....(pics included)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Mundanedays

Unread post Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 am

:help: I can't sleep at night wondering will my ex and I get back together. We've been broken up for almost 10 years. We seen each other recently, and for me it was love at first sight all over again. But I can't help but wonder does my first love still love me and wants me as much as I want him ? :scared:

I need someone to give it to me straight.

I've spoken to someone else but their response didn't resonate with me. How does he still care but won't call or text
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:45 am

Mundanedays wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 am
:help: I can't sleep at night wondering will my ex and I get back together. We've been broken up for almost 10 years. We seen each other recently, and for me it was love at first sight all over again. But I can't help but wonder does my first love still love me and wants me as much as I want him ? :scared:

I need someone to give it to me straight.

I've spoken to someone else but their response didn't resonate with me. How does he still care but won't call or text

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi Mundanedays

:welcome: to ABT, lovely to have you join us and hope you find the answers you're seeking

I was immediately drawn to this post and I sense a female relative. I'd say she is possibly a grandmother, or an aunt
perhaps sister to your dad. I feel there are two ladies but one is stepping forward.... she brings this message:

Whilst I was focusing on your picture to tune in to the situation, she stepped forward and told me how much she adores you and that whilst she can understand , she passed on ''I don't feel that after ten years he know what he wants yet, I know, (my dear) that it's love and maybe at first sight, but if you want it straight it won't work out for you both, keep friends, stay friends''
I also see the initial G coming through. Could be for a name **or nickname** , comes through with this link for you.
Also in answer to your other post about change, oh yes you sure do :thumbsup: positive ones, connected to your own personal development and in your personal life. There's a general message that things with ''settle down'' for you, and a reminder from guides to not give in to your anxieties. I feel as though you've been very worried , but I am hearing the odds are in your favour-- what that relates to is unclear, but I heard it clearly for you :o)
Makes me think that you will succeed against odds- something good and unexpected, such as a placement offer, a drastic reduction in pricing (for whatever that may be, a flight, a holiday, a trip to see a loved one, a car even)

something out of the blue that is really in your favour right now.. :thinktank:
I feel good energy around you, peaceful. I also sense Angel presences strongly around you. Not something that tends to always stand out, but I couldn't not mention it for you :thinktank: I'm not sure you are a believer but I feel they are close- look out for those feathers :)

Take care and I hope this helps you, if you are happy with this reading (or not ) you're more than welcome to leave feedback on my bio, it's appreciated

Enjoy the rest of your week, let me know if you have any specific questions I could help with
Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Mundanedays

Unread post Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:33 pm

WOW Sam thank you so much ! I'm really in shock right now. My aunt, my father's sister was much older than my dad she passed last year. Everyone thought she was my grandmother, she was like my mom. She raised me for the most part. It's good to know she's with her mom (I never met her) the other lady you may be seeing?

I was having a hard time dealing with her passing ...a little guilt for not seeing her as much during her illness. Until I swear I started to feel her around me and I feel she sends me signs that she's here.

I'm not sure yet how the letter G fits in, yet. But I could be having a brain fart.

Butterflies have been landing on me lately and other things I can't explain. I'm not going to bother you with questions. But if you can relay messages can you tell her thank you for everything and I love her forever. I just want to sincerely thank you so much for that Sam. I'm so happy to have heard from my Auntie :hugs:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information