Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Am I on the right path?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Hailz1012

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:44 am

Hi all!

I've recently been wondering if I truly am on the right path for myself? I've felt an extreme need lately to let go and forgive. I've been so sensitive, I tear up for no reason sometimes. Is it okay to fully forgive those who've caused so much pain, or should I toughen up and think of my self worth?

My family is torn in many ways. My father has a very toxic personality and I decided I should move on, but I still feel so guilty. He's done some pretty horrible things to me that have left me scarred. I'm wondering if I'm doing what is right, or should I try to patch things up? It seems history just repeats itself.
20171020_003819.jpg

TheRaptureofEnoch

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:35 pm

You don't have to consciously toughen yourself up; it happens subconsciously through experience. Often when someone consciously attempts to toughen themselves up it's apparent. According to The Art of War, Sun Tzu says, "Appear weak when you are strong. Appear strong when you are weak." Be honest with yourself.

It's quite the blessing that you are becoming overwhelmed with these feelings of forgiveness and acceptance. This is a connection to your higher self opening. Patiently bathe in this energy and allow it to consume you. Apply any lessons learned to your chosen path.

"Toxic" people are often simply asking for help in inappropriate manners. If they cannot control themselves, they become controlled by spirits who have interest in them. Look at spirits or people like this with pity and love. They need to want to help themselves from within; because they have created a wall or prison within themselves that they are constantly trying to fight out of to remain as their true identity.

The only expectations you need to live up to are your own. You already have all of your own answers. You trust yourself.

TheWay33

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Hailz1012 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:44 am
Hi all!

I've recently been wondering if I truly am on the right path for myself? I've felt an extreme need lately to let go and forgive. I've been so sensitive, I tear up for no reason sometimes. Is it okay to fully forgive those who've caused so much pain, or should I toughen up and think of my self worth?

My family is torn in many ways. My father has a very toxic personality and I decided I should move on, but I still feel so guilty. He's done some pretty horrible things to me that have left me scarred. I'm wondering if I'm doing what is right, or should I try to patch things up? It seems history just repeats itself.

20171020_003819.jpg
You can let go and forgive, without adding them back into your life. It does sound to me like what you really need is some time apart to grow and strengthen yourself. No need to burn bridges forever, but no one can fault you for needing space. What has happened previously to you just isn't working anymore. Any and all relationships are based on value. What are you getting for what you're receiving? If, like you say, you keep going in circles and getting hurt than it is time for real change.

Take some time for yourself to grow and build a proper emotional foundation for yourself. Remember to never be hard on yourself, forgive yourself for any of that you've done in the past. Forgive those that have harmed you and cut the tether to the negative energy.

Enjoy and prosper!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information