Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can someone read me ..idk why my pic went side ways lol

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ladybug00000000000

Unread post Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:41 pm

:kiss:
20170915_074649.jpg

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:14 pm

you have a very toying personality with men from your twisted experiences with them in the past, a good heart for family but not many others, can be overbearing and rude on many occasions. used to getting what you want but if not then screw it, men are often crazy about you so you can easily disregard many of them. fierce eyes but are tempered with narcissism and hardheadedness, your lips are slightly curved and the laugh lines are highly visible, likely due to being pampered throughout early life until early adulthood and afterwards dealing with many heartbreaks and some you caused yourself but were due for those men you've encountered but you normally go for bad boys and those often end horribly for like minded couples. all together your attractive, have a solid personality and unwilling to change for anyone.

This is my own personal views, I hope you find it accurate and hope to hear your feedback, see you in chat ladybug :)

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:20 pm

Oh wow!!...love it!! Lol

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information