Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

In need of some peace and clarity <3

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
shadowwolf5

Unread post Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Lost someone very close to me a couple of months ago, would love and appreciate so much if someone is able to connect with the other side and help me through this difficult time. Thank you in advance.

Cali
IMG_4481.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:40 pm

Shadow hug glad u posted hun is this her to my right she seems so happy but inside Cry's so hard because she wants something she cannot have she took her own life as as well sad she had love so much to give to many an did she says she like lo ves u no worries an she has lots of work to do on the other side do u hear trinckles of water she says this is her calling u like the waters that fall from the streams n Visits u this way son s there a pond u frequent or a table top like fountain u have she comes to it keep it filled hug hope I helped

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:20 am

shadowwolf5 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:41 pm
Lost someone very close to me a couple of months ago, would love and appreciate so much if someone is able to connect with the other side and help me through this difficult time. Thank you in advance.

Cali

IMG_4481.jpg

Hi Shadowwolf

:welcome: to ABT. I'm sorry for your loss.
I feel the loving bond between you both... it's ever so strong, so gentle. You were very close.
I am picking up the same as crackers, the lady on the right stands out to me. I visually received this ''Please tell her, I love you.'' I then see in vision, her extending her arms out to you, to give you a hug.
She wants to thank you in supporting her through her decisions. She doesn't go further into this, but it's something that was on a personal basis, very personal between her and her very close friends and family. She looked up to you , and you her. I feel a message of thanks, for a beautiful tribute in her name. I hear it was thought out very well and she wants to confirm that she has been close to you and her other friends.
Tremendous amount of love for you.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but is someone finding it particularly difficult to move/collect her belongings? she says that she doesn't mind where they go, but you will know who she would prefer to keep them. There is a younger girl mentioned and also a male who is around your age, both of your ages. Maybe it's a close friend within your circle or a family member. My first impression is a friend. see him wearing a band t-shirt but it's unclear which. It's a black shirt. I also see old tickets and there is emphasis in the message of a known and shared love for a song.

She would like you to know she is at peace, 100%, she loves you all, She is grateful.

I also would agree that there is something to do with water, perhaps a memory of a beach together? that wouldbe interesting to know, it seems significant, when it comes to remembering her. It also makes me wonder if she loved to swim/surf.

That aside, I really hope our impressions and messages bring some comfort to you during this difficult time. We have a bereavement & grief board too if you ever feel up to sharing memories you're more than welcome to.

:thinktank:

Take care
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information