Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My 2 yr old granddaughters friend Body

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
LionessLeo71

Unread post Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 am

My daughters little girl Nashmeira comes here almost everyday to visit with my daughter . Every time she's here durring the day she runs to this one window I the living room and starts waving helo , laughs, holds conversations and other day threw her lip gloss out . She told me and her mom she talks to Body . This only happens at my home. When she goes home where she lives she never mentions her friend Body but she mentions death to her mom . Other day we had a guy here with a loader moving some dirt out of the yard and she was here watching but in freight and panic yelling Body no body !

Here is the view. From the window Nash looks out from
Attachments
image.jpeg

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 am

Hiya :)

So connecting to this, i actually feel happy energies. I don't feel anything bad at all. Children (even, babies) naturally can see so much more than we can in regards to spirit, angels, even ghosts. I feel like 'body' is just Nash's way of explaining what she is seeing - as in ''somebody'' and I feel like she's picking up on a dog that's passed. A dog that passed within 5 years and used to run these grounds. I feel she was just giving the lipgloss to the dog as a gift. The dog I feel still is around, attached to people living nearby and possibly yours or the neighbour's which is closest to this area. :)
I feel like it's a golden retriever but I may be wrong. It's just what I see.
She was probably worried about her dog-friend with the man coming along, but please please don't be alarmed, I honestly feel she is seeing animals out there.

Hope this helps!
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

LionessLeo71

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:28 am

Yes this does help and I thank you ! We had a small beagle mixed that passed a way last summer that she was attached to . She would play all the time with him . He was a young dog himself when he passed . He was mixed with sausage dog so his body was small close to the ground and since she was only a yr old last yr she would sit on him and lay on him just play and love him . 😊 His name was Bandit .
I think she would have been saying puppy seeing him . She's over 2 yrs old and has a dog herself and knows puppy . I don't doubt Bandit is here running the grounds that he did daily . It's actually how he passed by getting out and running off on Avery hot couple of days we had and he dehydrated . He was found and we cremated him and have his ashes as well

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Awww there you have it then :) Bandit is 'one' of the friends she is seeing out there. So beautiful. Nothing else really strikes me just yet when it comes to who and what I sense out there, but i'm sure others may give this a go and see what they feel too :)
I see Bandit running circles out there. He appears very happy still, tongue out, happy, tail going and looking around whilst playing with things in the grass. Sweet.... (i'm sorry for your loss though) but hope this brings a little comfort. xx

you're more than welcome :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

LionessLeo71

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 am

Awe I'm so happy to hear he visits home again 😊 I hope he continues to visit Nash she absolutely adored him ! My other 3 dogs whom he was also family with look out that window a lot esp my female dog and wag tails , whimper or bark and when we look out nothing is there . I have no doubt he prob visits us inside the house to 😊❤️

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:26 am

aww. And yes actually as you mentioned that I see a spot just outside of the kitchen that he liked. Hes still around you all!
So since i'm connecting with him it's no different from a human read, there is always a message.
He loves that Nash can see him, he loves the attention still. He is happy as ever and grateful that you took him in. He sends love to 'the boy' who played with him often, I fel that may be one of your sons. And to you 'his favourite'! but also nash and the other dogs you have. He had a great life, trust in that, he's so happy he still visits. :) how awesome.
He will always visit nash :) I feel like the youngest dog you have is also one who senses and picks up on Bandit too. The biggest (and eldest) of the three also sees Bandit, but isn't bothered as such lol. (He? is more chilled out about it) hehe. Although his life was short he had a great one and didn't suffer so worry not, he's absolutely fine :)

Sam

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 am

IDK, I'm seeing an old man. He's wearing a hat, dark grey maybe, it's hard to explain the hat,it's got a bill but not a baseball, golfer hat maybe? he looks tall and thin, It's switching back and forth from stubble to clean shaven, so I'm thinking as he got older he may only shave every few days as oppossed to every day. He's solid, so he's earthbound, but it feels like he watches over her. I'm picking up that she is very open to the spirit realm, she will be a medium if she keeps the channel open, but he see's her and talks to her often. He feel's close to her. Again, he feels like he is kind to her, watching over, protecting her. He feel's like a grandfather type, but also picking up a neighbor, so it sounds like apossible neighbor that has a grandfather type connection to her.
As for the name, could she be saying the name bobby? I also picked up a boy around the ages of 11-13, brown hair.

LionessLeo71

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:51 am

Angel
The home I live in was my one uncles ( by marriage he was) family home . I have a really big property which back in the day 5 homes sat on it petitioned off of course at that time . My uncle is passed he was born here in this home but you say neighbor . Well in the one pic looking up the yard sits an old coal mining buggy which just took retirement . My family is coal miners and our one neighbor who lived down the rd his name was Dale he died years ago in a mining blast locally . He was a great neighbor / friend and my husbands bro in law . Maybe it could be him associating with that buggy . My son just got that buggy off of my husbands employer and I'm not sure but it could have been one in the mine our neighbor died in .

The young man you speek of has me wonder if his name is Kyle .
He was like another son to me and we cared about him very much . He slept here all the time and was a part of my family daily . He died in an accident few yrs back involving my husband and one son . He and my daughter had a close connection and Nash is my daughters baby girl .

angel722

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:16 pm

I did pick up neighbor but neighbor could by symbolic with so many houses on one property. I would rely more on the description of the older man and see if the description matches either one.. As for the boy, it very well could be. I'm horrible with ages. Neither one of them really said anything, I could see them looking in the direction of the camera. And they were solid, and I have no doubt as she get's older, your going to see her talking to them. :)

LionessLeo71

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:10 pm

It's amassing how you say she will be talking to them as she gets older . My daughter died 2 times in a medic helicopter when she was 11 . She was hit by an 18 wheeler truck . She then died durring surgery . She was brought back to us by the grace of God . When she was finally able to come home from the hsp she would communicate see and draw spirits that were in our home . One boys name was Aiden he frequented here a lot and our home had many come in and out. She has a scrap book of the ones she drew . So it amasses me to hear her daughter will be like her mommy was . I don't think my daughter can see or communicate anymore with them tho .

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information