Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Pregnant women

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ayi

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 am

Hello everyone I hope all is well if you can help wanted to know if u see this man coming back into my life for the sake of my unborn child that will be here Feb 12 of next year so u see him trying to contact me?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1502324033098.jpg
FB_IMG_1506441962594.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:47 pm

I would be very surprised if he did honey he seems very self-centered r u having a girl feels like u r so beautiful an waisted so much energy wanting him back in ur life hunu can do this ur very strong hard working loving person keep on that track don't let others bring udwn hug hope this helps

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Ayi

Nice meeting you in chat briefly this morning. I'm sorry to hear all you have been through.
I admire your strength for continuing for you and your baby, despite all the setbacks which have come your way

I have a feeling that things are likely much clearer for you now on where your relationship / where things are going with the father

I would have to agree with crackers here :thinktank: definitely picking up on the same

I feel as though he does have some regret, but not enough to change his ways in the long term. I'm not immediately sensing that he wants/ plans to see things through in the long term. I feel as crackers does that he is focused on himself right now. Whilst I feel he is happy about your child and whilst I do see he will want some involvement, I don't see him sticking by you both as you deserve. From this my advice would be ...for you to remember that you are 100% capable and the both of you are going to be alright. As I'm typing this 'No woman no cry' just came on - I can't help but feel that this is a sign for you too. ''Everything is gonna be alright.. everything is gonna be alright'' and there you have it. You both will :thumbsup:
Reading aside, you seem very grounded and you are ambitious. Remember what I said in chat about you having it within you 100% to complete the course you mentioned. I really do believe you will land yourself a job in this area. I see it. :thumbsup:
As for your other worries you are having understandably, I want you to know that everything will fall into place nicely and in a short time. I feel as though another male close one will be stepping up to help you out. Friends, a significant male figure.. You are going to do just fine.
Let us know if we can help with anything else and if yu need us to be more specific just ask away

Take care,
Sam J
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

ayi

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Thanku both for providing me with this information I do have alot going on but hoping everything will soon past I know with me and him a relationship is not ever going to happen again between us but I just really wanted my child to have some communication with the father and to know whom there father is once I got pregnant I went through alot of things mentally which may have scared the father away n put alot of space between us both

ayi

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:23 am

Thanku both for providing me with this information I do have alot going on but hoping everything will soon past I know with me and him a relationship is not ever going to happen again between us but I just really wanted my child to have some communication with the father and to know whom there father is once I got pregnant I went through alot of things mentally which may have scared the father away n put alot of space between us both

ayi

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:23 am

ayi

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 pm
Hi Ayi

Nice meeting you in chat briefly this morning. I'm sorry to hear all you have been through.
I admire your strength for continuing for you and your baby, despite all the setbacks which have come your way

I have a feeling that things are likely much clearer for you now on where your relationship / where things are going with the father

I would have to agree with crackers here :thinktank: definitely picking up on the same

I feel as though he does have some regret, but not enough to change his ways in the long term. I'm not immediately sensing that he wants/ plans to see things through in the long term. I feel as crackers does that he is focused on himself right now. Whilst I feel he is happy about your child and whilst I do see he will want some involvement, I don't see him sticking by you both as you deserve. From this my advice would be ...for you to remember that you are 100% capable and the both of you are going to be alright. As I'm typing this 'No woman no cry' just came on - I can't help but feel that this is a sign for you too. ''Everything is gonna be alright.. everything is gonna be alright'' and there you have it. You both will :thumbsup:
Reading aside, you seem very grounded and you are ambitious. Remember what I said in chat about you having it within you 100% to complete the course you mentioned. I really do believe you will land yourself a job in this area. I see it. :thumbsup:
As for your other worries you are having understandably, I want you to know that everything will fall into place nicely and in a short time. I feel as though another male close one will be stepping up to help you out. Friends, a significant male figure.. You are going to do just fine.
Let us know if we can help with anything else and if yu need us to be more specific just ask away

Take care,
Sam J

ayi

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 am

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:34 pm

ayi wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 am

You're welcome Ayi.

I have a good feeling that you will be on talking terms
When was the last time you spoke to him?. Understandable your moods and so on with you being pregnant and the stresses that come with the drastic changes. I hope in time he will understand that it was not intentional and that you were dealing with a lot. Hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

ayi

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 pm
Hi Ayi

Take care,
Sam J

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information