Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Any vibes from this pic?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Destiny25T

Unread post Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 am

Just sort of wondering what vibes come from this pic.
Attachments
IMG_20161127_141149-1.jpg
IMG_20161127_141149-1.jpg (39.59 KiB) Viewed 371 times

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:15 am

Hi there!

This is the first time I've done a picture read in the forums. I was scrolling through the topics and felt kind of a tug to look at this post. As soon as I saw the photo I got the impression of a very intense energy, the kind of person who is very charismatic, likable, and pleasant to be around (but maybe a bit much at times). I attributed this energy to the gentleman in the photo in particular, but I get an overall feel of a pleasant pair of people who are lovely to be around, either together or separately. Two warm, loving people.

I get a bit of mediumship when I read. I'm not sure if this part connects to you or to the photo, but I got it as I was looking at the picture. So I'm going to mention it in case it's pertinent. I heard someone say "Not here." I asked for clarification and heard "Not here anymore." I attributed this to the man in the photo because that was where my eye was focused at the time. I asked for a name and I got what sounded like "Brad" or "Brett" (leaning more toward Brad). I asked if this was the name of the man in the photo, but I couldn't get any more than that. It was as if someone leaned over my shoulder to look at what I was doing and made a passing comment, then muttered a name as they left the room because I asked.

If any of this makes sense, let me know. Or if it doesn't make sense let me know. That's helpful too. Thank you for posting and for allowing me to read your photo!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Destiny25T

Unread post Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:35 am

Hi colewayne
I agree with most of what u said. The guy is adhd that's y his personality stood out more. He is definantly over the top some times. Lol. The mediumship is from me. I see and hear the ghost, shadow, and light people. The sound aint exactly great for me i guess feeling them is better for me to know how they feel or what they want. I also see auras of people and see future and past events Through dreams and some times just by touch of another person. On the person u heard r u sure he didnt say Eric? The guy in the pic with me is my husband but his cousin just past on saturday and was buried yesterday his name was Eric. It really sounded like something Eric would say. But anyways thank you for taking the time to reply. All responses r greatly appreciated.
Blessings to you.

ColeWayne

Unread post Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:56 am

Sorry to hear about your loss. I can't be sure on the name. I can't even be sure it was intended for you. Could have just been someone passing by and being nosy. Thank you for your reply.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Rowan222

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:05 pm

I get that you love each other at the moment, but I don't see that lasting too long in it's present form. He is very much the control of the relationship, and will like his whisky a little too much at times. Not now, not for 10 years, but eventually this will take control. He can be quite cruel when angry. Not physical, but with words.

I think you will have a Boy with him, and he will prove to be a very good father - just watch out for his drinking habits to head it of at the pass!
You will struggle with a direction in a career. You will do alright as far as I can see, just not a single pathway. This may have already shown up as a conflicting choice of study - University in there? But maybe not something you know what to do with at the end of it. Career choice is something you will always be unsure of.

I can see him making a home for you - literally ! Or at least that style of work. He's a hard worker so you should be ok. Something about his parents not being around or too far away, so he is on his own in that respect.

Seems like a good life overall and wish you both well.

I'm new to reading so tend to go out on a limb rather than being conservative. I would appreciate feedback of how close or way off the mark I am to help improve.

Destiny25T

Unread post Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Hey Rowan222,
Yes we love each other. We've had our ups and downs over the years. Everyone does. Especially after almost 12 years of being together. We've actually got 2 boys. He is a worker when he will go but recently he was in a car wreck that has made it where he can't work. I've graduated from medical school and your right it wasn't something I stuck with. I've always been 1 to work and be independent. I've been in basically every profession but I think I'm going to stick with construction work at least for a while. Also right about drinking on him in the past but he's now sober has been for about 2 years now. His dad past a yr b4 we had our 1st son. His mom hasn't been around a lot till recently. So u was right on that 2. In about 10 years from now both our sons will be teenagers so if we end up on bad terms it won't be to bad. When he's mad he is definitely ruthless with words. He's a great dad just like u thought. He definitely has most control in our relationship but he don't believe he does. Thank you for your reading and I hope my input back helps you further your growth in reading. :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information