Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture reading...

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
notme78

Unread post Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello,

If anyone interested in reading my photo, i`d be happy.

Lately i`ve kinda felt a bit sad or lost kinda. Like feeling that i thought taken steps forward and tried to make a positive change (in thinking, and so on), but at same time kinda feel like i`m at the same time taken two steps back.
So, anyone can see if i`m on right track on in life (in general)?
Also anyone see if 2018 will be a year of any changing? And what about money wise (or job), would i get a steady income of money soon compared to what i have now?
And in love life? Would i meet a special one soon (like in finding the "right one")?.
Thanks for anyone reading this.
Attachments
21463073_10156375957990021_8735408574565200957_n.jpg
21463073_10156375957990021_8735408574565200957_n.jpg (101.43 KiB) Viewed 217 times

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Hey notme :)

I don't typically do future readings but that's only because your future is bound to change while your hidden goal remains the same based on your actions, intentions and perceptions. Living in positive perception is advertised so much because its true, everything you are now is a direct consequence of the past and everything you can aspire to be in the future is made by your own actions in the here and now.

This is literally, "your own reality as you would want to perceive it."

Life is difficult and full of suffering because it has to be, without negativity and darkness there could never be any light, (yin/yang-karma-balance) everything would simply be always/neutral.

Meditation is seen by many as over-hyped and some ancient waste of time, but even up to 2500 years ago these practices helped in gaining inner peace through acceptance of your emotions/thoughts and giving you clarity of thought and detachment from "our" perception of the world.

Your own actions and intentions set ripples of causality into effect that changes not only what you perceive in your life as good and bad but attracts its likeness by comparison into physical manifestation. What you see is literally what you get, all different aspects of god are simply different cultures perceptions attributing their own beliefs and ideals into a physical image of their chosen god but these are considered archetypes, "actual god" has no physical form because perfection is exactly whom we believe him/her/it to be in our hearts - he is everything and no-thing.

That (in my opinion) is the true actual-factual state secret of the pyramid eye on American bills and numerous religious texts - Reality is only a matter of perception, you make or break yourself based on not only your actions but your hearts intentions. Everything you do, say, think about sends off a message to your karmic balance.

you are at the peak of a world we couldn't possibly be meant to understand but still press on for some invisible goal - why? - its your purpose :) living to survive but also to know yourself and find your own truth in an imperfect existence.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 am

Hi Notme

So sorry you've been feeling sad and
lost :thinktank: :hugs:

Relationships:

Yes, I feel you will eventually. I don't see when but I do pick up on positivity.
like minded friends... potential partners
I feel there will be a significant bond with a scorpio sign and potentially an Aries.
I feel you will be two polar opposites
in terms of your beliefs, possibly religion if
you are religious. And work/likes / dislikes and Tastes. However the bond will be there and this person I feel will be
very nurturing towards you and an equal exchange in the sense that... all you put out,
you will receive back. Emotionally, physically, material.

I feel as though your guides are very close to you right now and I am asked to pass on that whenever you notice synchronicities that you can trust they are around

An example is seeing numbers repeated and such
(such as 11:11 , 2:22) but I feel it applies
to any and all synchronicities- your guides are
using these right now as quick and short ways of letting you know
''we are here''

Work
Now this isn't really something i'm picking
up on clearly but that's definitely not to say
it's coming. If so I feel you will hear back
in february, there will be a slight change
around feb time
Spirit show me the months as a timeline
and either give me a number (1-12)
or visually show me time frames on the time
line. It appears to be Feb, so best wishes I really
hope you will hear back.

2018 in General:

Meeting more like-minded friends who will not let you down.
I feel as though you have lost a lot of trust in others. I also feel that next year a focus will be that those who are coming into your life will help you gain trust again. Be it friends or others who are involved with you in any way.

I specifically hear new neighbour
so someone new will join your neighbourhood and I feel someone possibly a neighbour
will relocate. I'm unsure why they would want me to pass this on, but I am anyway.
I also wanted to add that I feel someone who you have been helping but struggling to support
.. this person will find some relief, practically
and emotionally.

I hope you can relate to who this may be in your life.

I Feel you have been the sole one to support them, yet they are still lacking in some way. They will find all they need and will be able to make ends meet again.

You yourself, what I pick up.....
Huge strong / open heart chakra, strong willed, a natural leader, very good listener and Empath.

I also see a green gemstone, Moldavite

When I see gemstones during a read, it sometimes means that an offering or reminder is being passed on....but can also mean that you might benefit from this stone

Will create another post with Moldavite symbolism for you
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:33 am

Moldavite has a rich history, prized since the Stone Age and used not only for arrowheads and cutting tools, but as a spiritual talisman and amulet of good fortune, fertility and protection. It was found in the archeological site of the Venus of Willendorf, the oldest known Goddess statue, and has been linked to legends of the Holy Grail, thought to be an emerald that fell from the sky out of Lucifer's crown before he was cast from Heaven. In Czech lore, it was given as a betrothal gift to bring harmony to marital relations, and for centuries has been used in jewelry, religious items and for spiritual transformation

Moldavite is good for counteracting cynicism and connects even the most world-weary adult with the wonders of the universe. It eases away doubts, even when the cause is unknown, and calms worries about money by providing solutions not previously considered. [Eason, 284]

Carrying or wearing Moldavite in jewelry allows its energies to remain in one's vibrational field throughout the day strengthening its effects and increasing the incidents of beneficial synchronicities in daily life. Because of Moldavite's intense vibration, some may experience light-headedness or a lack of grounding and may need to acclimate themselves gradually to wearing it. [Simmons, 262-263]

Moldavite is a useful stone for star children and sensitive souls who find it difficult being in incarnation on the earth, and who cannot adjust to suffering and deep emotions. Placed on the heart, Moldavite uncovers the reasons and purpose for why one is here, and eases the "homesickness" for those whose origin is not Earth. [Hall, 188-189]

Moldavite is a powerful aid for meditation and dream-work, as well as increasing one's sensitivity to guidance, intuition and telepathy, and the ability to understand messages sent from higher realms.

Credit for article/ source
www.crystalvaults.com
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information