Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Day_Man

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Id like to know what anyone can tell me about my past present and future. Both positive and negative on the future if possible.Image

Crackersisback

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Oh u wear a mask u hide behind laughter in this life psst life u were a gladiator soldier in high power leafing to war yes

Day_Man

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Thats pretty interestin, what can you tell me about what the mask hides

Rowan222

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi.
I see two people. One is a soldier Navy I think, in the past. The other wants more than this - Family of your own, your own house - farm almost.
You are headstrong - probably caused you more than a few problems in the past, but good in the long run as you are driven and won't take B.S.!

Destination - unknown. Literally you don't know what you should do for a career but you know it involves hard work and making a home for your family.
Decision making is what you are good at - so look for jobs that involve times, dates and deadlines. Management of some kind would also suit you later on when you get the feeling you should be slowing down a bit.
Slowing down on the beer now will help later on - you don't want a gut!

Electrician would be good, or installer of solar panels may be a good future path - own your own company when you get the hang of it.

Don't worry about a life partner. Plenty to choose from and no rush. Just enjoy the 'now' and head towards a career that will enable other things to fall into place.

Let me know if I am close or way off the past - you can't tell me on the future bit!
Thanks.

Day_Man

Unread post Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:51 am

I am a bit unsure as to what career path to walk. No real interest in electrics however, but it is somethin to consider

DiamondRanger
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 am

First thing I see is anger like life hasn't been fair. You struggle for this you struggle for that. I keep hearing the word fight like you want to take on the world and fight. But there is a very gentle side to you that you don't let others see.....been hurt too many times. You try to hide who you really are which is ashame because there is a pretty amazing person in there. Life frustrates you but part of that is your age. Things will change with time there will be lighter times coming where you don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. Just because you don't know what you want to do doesn't mean this will be for the rest of your life. You look for help in all the wrong places and get disappointed. Love is out there and you will find it in time. There is a spirit that hangs around and whispers in your right ear says things like ......you can do it but you have to try! You have to believe that you can. I see you on one knee to either pet an animal or talk to a child. There is something about nature that charges you some kind of connection. I can see you touching the ground hmmm weird lol. Things are going to change confindence will come with time. Hope this helps and really you shouldn't worry things will be ok.

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:05 am

A general good guy, youthful in behavior but not in responsibility, more of an ecstatic and moody type. Lots of sorrow in the eyes but easily shrugged off at others expense at times. Not a guy to become attached to anyone or anything but just short of a Casanova in social situations. Extended relationships tend to crumble whether with friends or partners but not usually with you to blame.

Current emotions - Thin layer of optimism concealing sadness and spite, contentment and a dash of fear.

Next I will do a 1-card tarot draw to find divinatory symbolism of your near future.

Card - Future - Eight of Swords

Negative - I'm sensing some rough road ahead for you, perhaps some apparent debt and relationship issues, many trials over the upcoming months and bound to be taxing on you physically, mentally and spiritually.

Positive - Its a valuable learning experience, it adjusts your mentality to accept and rationalize not only for your own actions but for the actions of others. Tests in faith and in life tend to be harsher on those trying to break the cycle of negativity.

"To live through something is to find mastery over its influence on you, to gain inner peace through subjective cause and effect."

I hope you enjoyed this reading and I look forward to any feedback or questions, have a great day.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information