Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi im Jax

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Jax68

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:24 pm

really not sure what I am doing but trying to add a pic - I guess as there are two of us in it (if it works) you can guess which I am?
Attachments
613.JPG

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 am

Lovely pic jax

Well , you can tell who is who. I'm guessing the lady on the right

Lady on the left :
Sensible....
I feel as though she's quiet natured until she gets to know someone, quite closed off but in a good/safe sense :o)
very witty...intelligent. Hard working.

Lady on the right:
Motherly energy around her, feel she is the guide for many others. Neighbours in need, people in general who are in need, very loving towards her family. and protective. Very giving. Sense troubles sleeping (odd, but thought i'd mention it anyway).

Feel that both ladies have been through a lot together but are coming through it .... together....
:thinktank:

I also hear a lot of laughter :grin: it's nice. Two opposites who are inseparable.

Not much else comes through. But I want you (Jax) to know that everything will work out fine. For both of you, especially lady to the left ...

Also want to add I keep seeing a Tiara, as if to tell of an engagement.

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Seems u both have very close ness as in sisterhood yes Sam one on left wears tierra with in the yr believe will be a big beautiful wedding both have angel abound as well very nice energy

Jax68

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Hi Sam
I love the way you saw us and its so accurate.
Crackers the angel comment is also very relevant.
Thank you both for taking the time to comment.
Jax x

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information