Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New year, why not :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
BonnieJayde

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:49 am

Well it has been a while since I’ve done this.

This year I can feel is going to be big for everyone, The kind that makes you put all the lesson you’ve learnt to use and one that forces you out of your comfort zone constantly!

If you get anything please share :)
Love light and hugs all round!

Bonnie aka Stinaa
Attachments
2ED4FFEF-8C0E-42C1-AFA4-8A0BDAF8EE04.jpeg

Dogmeat

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:56 am

Wow another heart ripper lol
Wish I didn't look because I forgot what I was going to say but usually I hit the nail on the head, but you got me lol good for you hope you have a great year

Crackersisback

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 am

Bonnie eyes as blue as the ocean a true to self person an to others 2017 was a very trying yr I think for all of us an yes I agree this will make us a strong group coming yr but also we have a learning of coming together that is needed more of not the separation that we have as brother n sister we hold hands an come together make a difference in each other then the world around us in 2018 hug

Dogmeat

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 am

That was well said crackers poetic proud of the abt fam

BonnieJayde

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:42 am

Lol dog. I don’t even know what to say to that hahah

Crackers, yes!!
Very well put! we are all needing to feel the support around us, coming together and acceptance is the most important lesson we as a society can put in place.

Hugs

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information