Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Will a baby photo work for picture readings?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
GoldenFlower

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:15 am

Snapchat-1345211872.jpg
It's sideways sorry. I'm the one on bottom.
Sorry the photo is sideways. I'm the one in front holding the maraca with the curly hair and 3 buttons on my sleeve. The other person is my twin sister who is currently irrelevant. Anything you can tell me?

Crackersisback

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Gf the look on ur face is one u carry threw life amazement for anything u see u want to learn more of or about example the mascara most would have it all over u wan end to see wat made this work it made of persay lolan u mention twin funny so many sets of twins come here so it is relevant a connection in matter energy in a twin had twins an one of mine had twins so 3 generations under my roof lol plus in family reasons for everything hun

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information