Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Lies and deceit has caused heartache and isolation

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.

Unread post Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:32 am

My husband s brother and sister have used and abused us and their spouses are just as bad - they have tried to gain monetary value from us and believed their lies and fell victim to it - hubbys parents have distanced themselves from us and only heard one side of the story why ???? When will the truth be known and will they apologise? Or at least make things right ? Why has my side of the family stopped talking with me ? This is my little family which we are struggling to save from harm .

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information