Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Myself - I just took this picture on my laptop

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Paradox Seeker

Unread post Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:11 am

Uhh I just took this picture on my laptop. Well it is still early morning as it's 10am here so I am little tired. Sorry.

Oh this is my first time doing this...so I am nervous heh...

Crackersisback

Unread post Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Funny paradox I read ur pic an the whole room around u comes alive for me left corner idk wat the black rainbow thing is standing but the top of it a hand keeps popping out to say hi someone is hiding in ur coat small pair of legs in ur curtain idk what u mite do with this info but I suggest burning some sage hug

Paradox Seeker

Unread post Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 pm

The rainbow flag is a LGBT thing. and the black thing is my umbrella. What you mean by that? O3o

Hailz1012

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:43 am

I instantly go to the bottom left corner of your room for some reason. I feel like some cleansing and bringing in positive energy could really do some good- some Palo Santo would work wonderfully ( I really feel you need rose quartz as well)! I get the feeling of being emotionally drained or exhausted from a friendship or relationship as well. You need some time to recoup and care for yourself. I keep getting the thought "Stop the doubt, there's no reason." Like somebody keeps putting doubt in your head about how great you are -don't let it happen! You look like a kind, gentle soul. Quiet, maybe reluctant to speak out- out of fear of being judged or ridiculed. Trust and love yourself :).Surround yourself with those that are positive and accepting, of course :).A part of you wants to break loose, don't fear it 😉.

Sorry, just my thoughts I've jotted down! My first picture reading here.

Paradox Seeker

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Ahh I see, I do not have much money to get those items you mentioned. Like in my introduction post, I have four brothers and we are bonded similar as twins or what you call it with 5? But we are not born in same year or time. We born in different years. But I can telepath to them or feel their emotions and pain.
Usually I would do that other than talking with my mouth as I hardly...sort of talk much. There are some doubts but that is for some things I don't want to talk about.

But thank you.

Oh and around my neck is one of relic I own. ^^'

Hailz1012

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:32 pm

You're welcome!No need to talk about what you don't want to 😊. I'm fairly new to reading others and I'm learning by practicing,of course. I was actually nervous I said too much or said things that were irrelevant haha. Very nice to meet you!

Paradox Seeker

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Okay and nice to meet you too :D

intuitiveT

Unread post Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi :) i'm picking up that your a very sensitive, kind soul ... in this relationship... i feel your sensitive nature might come across as a bit overwhelming for that person... I sense sadness from you.... with respect to a love interest ... I feel that your searching for love ...Don't chase after anyone... if they can't see how truly wonderful you are ... they're not worth it... true love starts with you caring and loving yourself and realizing how special you are .... be your own best friend .... dont do things to try to fit in .... and be aware of lies and excuses being made i feel someone isn't being so forthright with you .... I also sense that you are really way too hard on yourself ..... embrace your youniqueness... give yourself a big hug ... your truly awesome xo
Last edited by intuitiveT on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paradox Seeker

Unread post Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:03 pm

Oh owo thank you, I am more different but i do have friends accept me and some just...meh. But thanks.

intuitiveT

Unread post Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:13 am

Ok thats awesome! I just signed up today and your my very 1st reading on here! Im new to readings and hope that was helpful xo

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information