Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

May i please have a reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Freshavacado

Unread post Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:52 am

Ive been in alot of pain in my back and my reproductive system for a few weeks now.
Ive been on my cycle for about a week and a half and its very very painful. Hopefully i can get a positive reading done
Attachments
Snapchat-675463924.jpg

Dogmeat

Unread post Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:56 am

Love the name
I feel like you do something in healthcare but I'm pretty burnt out tonight so I'll try my best
I feel something unique but can't make it out like news I think
Your pain travels through your sciatic nerve
I feel like a hunchback picking up on it
I catch a very chill vibe like you get stoned lol
Nothing is life threatening obviously
Honestly can't say much other than you are continuing your lifestyle
Wish you good luck hope that was helpful

Serenity_granted

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:30 pm

have you ever had an ovarian cyst before? I feel like it has something to do with that. (i'm not a doc)
something to do with your ovaries

you are very creative and talented. you will not do well sitting behind a desk all day for a job. art/music/stylist something that allows you to express yourself. you like to have fun and that is a good thing, but be careful not to make the same mistakes other family members have made. are you in college? maybe its just an age thing. just be careful that your good times are not all of the time., I feel like you could potentially go either way. I think you probably have family members who struggle with the issues that you know I am speaking of.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you feel better soon. Please let me know if any of this is remotely close. I am totally new to this picture reading thing.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information