Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi all. Would be greatful for a pic reading!

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Crystal7

Unread post Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Can you read anything from this picture of me? Please and thank you
DSC_0054.JPG

Serenity_granted

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:46 am

let me start by saying that this is the first time that i am doing this and not holding anything back for fear of sounding stupid. (so laugh if im way off but please tell me if any of this sounds clear)

I definately see a well formed aura/halo around the top of your head which is white. i also see a band of blue across your forehead. i think that what i am seeing means that you have good intentions and you have some kind of psychic gift or some ability to connect with the other side.

i want to be wrong about everything else i say here. i feel like you are trapped. maybe in your relationship, living situation, or head. maybe all 3. somehow i feel like you feel like your life is like jail, you don't have the freedom to be who you are supposed to be. I also feel saddness, so depression is maybe an ongoing issue? perhaps because of whatever situation you are in. i feel a relationship that is not healthy in anyway, and you know that it is not healthy but feel powerless over the situation.

I really hope that i am incorrect because i dont' want you or anyone to suffer for that matter. The one thing i am certain that i am getting from this picture is that you have good intentions in life and good energy that comes from within you. if i am correct about the bad stuff, i know that you this inner strength that you have can get you through the bs and figure out what the universe is trying to teach you.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Crystal7

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Well can I say you are absolutely spot on with everything! So well done. I do work with and for spirit and do readings,I have and still do have health issues which cause me to feel trapped. As for relationship I am single but can take what u gave. I am guided strongly by angels and the blue band signifies my healing abilities. I put this picture up not just to benefit from a reading but to see who replied 1st as I have been guided by spirit to communicate with that person. Thank U so much and also can I say that u have far to go on ur path and that a young man draws near to u. He immediately came forward

Serenity_granted

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Thank you so much. The health things.......stomach issues? because i did get a feeling of nausea, but didn't know how to say that with out it sounding horrible.

I hope that your health gets better and pray for good things for you
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information