Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I usually like to give reading, not get, but why not?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Serenity_granted

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 am

I feel incredibly ackward asking for a reading, but im throwing myself out there. Feel free to be brutally honest with whatever comes up.
502D6D7B-B094-4C38-8C4A-E623809088BA.jpeg
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Dogmeat

Unread post Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:03 pm

You're kind and yet not over spoken. You treat others how you wish to be, you'd like to be more organized but in my opinion you have no issues. You are content in your life very nice. Seem quite bright I can say. That's good but also you strive to reach a better image wich I'd say is taken for progression-apply it! Lol a love for vintage and an eye for design. For some reason I see the ocean. You have an affectionate entity around and it loves the vibes you put out. He will bring fortune to those around you and you will find much for joy in your life keep it going you're on the right path

Serenity_granted

Unread post Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Thank you so much dogmeat. very much appreciated.

TheKeepersEye

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:37 am

Your a blue turquoise green aura , orange brown , light baby blue green , murky turquoise green aura.

This is the energy readings I got from you I'm sort of new to this been experimenting with my gift's in the past and now so let me know if its somewhat accurate.. Thankyou for letting me read you and bless you my dear.

Blue Turquoise green aura-healthy one attuned with nature or oneself with nature. sensitive compassionate and possibly a healer Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Orange brown aura color meaning- relates to reproductive organs and emotions , color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina creativity and productiveness adventurous, courageous , outgoing social nature, currently experience stress related apetites and addictions . Holding on to past energies or insecurities. Peacefulness, clarity and communication truthfulness and intuitive calmness.something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social

Light baby blue aura meaning- Peacefulness, clarity and communication;truthful; intuitive

Murky turquoise aura meaning- relates to the immune system sensitive compassionate healer therapist.Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

Your aggressive on terms in speaking towards others especially those who tend to put people down beforth them you speak your mind your words mean and come from the truth that you've spoken your heart seeks desire in another companion maybe something recently has changed in the past or near future where you might find that loving caring someone :) your energetic but relaxed at times you have your goofy moments and tend to think that as a positive side of you. You like animals 4 legged are your friends your somewhat self conscious you like to think about the art of the tattoos on your body as a story not just ink or memories or things we liked or like now or in the past.

Serenity_granted

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:06 pm

Thank you so much for the reading. all of it is spot on. I am an animal lover (I tend to take in any living thing that no one wants). I am in recovery and have been having a hard time lately, though I have not relapsed. Ironically, I am also a drug and alcohol counselor and criminal justice reform advocate, so I am definitely a people lover too. I always stand up for the underdog, as long as it isn't me.

The relationship thing was also spot on. I hope I find that someone

Great job. interesting because that is how I do readings too. I see the colors. I have a hard time seeing my own though. Are you able to see your own colors/aura? Also, I noticed that some pictures that I look at, I cannot see anything on them either, and I don't understand why I see it on some but not others. I am sort of new at this too, and am trying to control these gifts that God has given me instead of it being so random.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading.

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:45 pm

serenity, you dont beat around the bush. I feel you as being very honest and even its bad news you dont let your ego get in the way of delivering it. People in general find yu intimidating because you are so punctual and intelligent. Men are intimited by you because the Independence you know what you need and you go get it. I feel you as being very very persuasive in an arguent you can smell bullshit from a mile way. You sense alot of things i see you holding objects and collecting crystals or cards of sorts. Do you practice psychometry? because you would be damn good at it your touch can pick up very specific vibrations you are clairvoyant can hear clearly too but i also feel you as being an artist intuitive art of some sort. You feel to be an animal communicator too which is really neat. You are misunderstood in your looks as well people tend to think you are dark but this is a great defense mechanism. I see an energy or mother mary around you as well no idea if you work with her or not but i feel you have or will be soon. There is such depth to you. Its a peaceful energy field that you have as well. correct me if i am wrong.
Chimera approved

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information