Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

How do you experience pictures?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm

I am curious of how and what you see in a picture. What a picture can tell..? :?:
Present or past, only the atmosphere of the picture.. situations in pictures? what else?
What is the trigger of a picture?
If I post a picture of me as crying or a picture of my engagement day where I am happiest ever, does it make a difference? :!: :?:
Does it make a difference if it is 10 years ago or today taken picture? I am really interested of this and any point of view. ^_^

What difference it makes when there is 3 different huge emotiosn in 3 different pictures, but only one same person sharing these? Does it make a difference, when 3 big emotion is show at once? When there should be 2 emotion clear and one harder to see? Does it make a difference when a picture has a text? :!: :!: :?: :?:

Thank you for your answer, I truly appreciate :)

With Love, Daania.

Last edited by Daania on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Maxe

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 11:40 am

Well.. I've been thinking about this too, when I initially started trying out the pic reads, cause sometimes there's a fine line between "reading" and psychology/people knowledge/experience/whatever, and I didn't want to fool myself into falsely believing I was doing anything else than the latter.

How I see it, is that it comes in an 'information package' for me. Usually first with a 'headline', and I then have to unwrap or expand that package beyond the initial headline. I can't say that sometimes that headline isn't influenced by the moment the pic was taken, but on the other hand sayyy, a person who is smiling isn't enough to give me the impression of happiness.

Regarding your pics, I wouldn't say there are any huge theatrical emotions in any of them - or that big a difference.
I see the same person and get the same initial impressions in all 3. Although you could say that on the complete surface: #1 looks masked/cold (maybe because of the fake eyelashes). #2 you are projecting yourself inward, in thoughts and #3 you are projecting yourself outward, cause you're staring into the camera.

LionHeart

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 1:31 pm

For me personaly is what you pick at that specific moment that you watch a pic. For example, when I see the pic either it's an object or a person's face is what the picture is telling at that moment. I try to hear my inner voice speaking to me. I wouldn't say what I "hear" are words or anything like that. More like images, feelings or strong emotions. I try to tell what I feel that exact moment in general.

According to your pictures, unfortunately I can't say much.. I think Maxe's comment covers me completely. Hope someone else can give you some more complete answer :)

Daania

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:39 pm

I was expecting more posts in here, but I did had 3 huge emotions going on at those moments i took them. It was a way to capture them and get them out. At first picture i actually took a pic to cheer up my fiance and on the second one I was really low and at the last picture i was angry, really realllly betrayed and angry.

I been curious of how ppl feel and see the pictures, what really matters or do they see beyond the pictures ^_^

With love, Daania
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Interesting topic, I'm glad to see questions like these as it shows how differently each one of us read through photos or other reads in general.

When I focus on a photo or an object, whether it would be a passed loved one or someone here in physical, or an animal. I focus and look at the expressions and feelings I get when I read, often they are past emotions from previous incidents or emotions in present they may be feeling or even going through. Depending on the read though I may have spirit come through for the sitter I am reading or it may be emotions and feelings which often can connect to seeing situations linked with those feelings. If I am reading a passed loved one, again it could be feelings felt when they were here in physical. Often I would be able to pick up on objects or situations etc similar and linked in with the person when they were in the physical plain.

If you had a photo that was from as you mentioned 10 years ago, you may have those feelings you had from then and in the present now, it may be different. It really depends. Others would pick up on differently.

Ghostie
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Daania

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:29 pm

A really nice answer and nice thoughts Ghost-Addict.

^_^

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information