Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Chakras And Future Impressions From A Photo Reading?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ClairIndigo

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if it is possible to see/read the current state of someone's chakras and the future from their photo.
(In this case, mine :) )

I've felt (both energetically and physically) that my heart chakra specially has been blocked for quite sometime (past 3 years). I've recently been doing a lot of work to clear this block. And I'm finally starting to see and feel it "opening" again. (People are finding their way back to me, opportunities of all kinds are manifesting).

If possible, I would like to know if anyone can see/read the currently state of my heart chakra, and if they see any possibilities/opportunities that this (re-opening) would bring? (Hopefully career-wise, as I've been kind of questioning what direction to go in).

Any input/interpretation would be much appreciated, nonetheless. :)

Thank you!
Last edited by ClairIndigo on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Captain

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 pm

I feel that your heart chakra is still partially blocked, since expressing your feelings is difficult for you and you get uncomfortable with over-emotionalism. And while it is blocked, you cannot follow the direction of your heart towards your career, or feel what is the right thing to do for yourself. Yet I feel your sixth chakra - your psychic ability - is very open and that you can use your excellent intuition to guide you HOW to go. However, it is your heart that will tell you WHERE to go, firstly. So keep working on opening your heart by doing little acts of kindness and charity every day. Most of all, tell other people how you really feel about them, good or bad.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi Clairindigo :)

Great to 'See' you!

You are right I can definitely feel what I can only describe as a rapid positive influx of change for you. Many changes and new opportunities for you. I think you are definitely on a road to healing, the block in the chakra was probably in response to too much at once. Too much hurt, stress, people misusing your trust and a subconscious attempt to keep yourself safe (your emotions, state of mind, and being cautious where your love and attention was going.

I really feel that now there is less reason to worry about that as many of the people who have done you and your loved ones wrong have left in some way. I just envision that they are 'distracted' and have moved on elsewhere to bother more people. the first impressions i'm getting on that.

The main thing I feel I can best advise you is to trust that you don't come off as 'cold' in any way (verbally, emotionally) etc etc with new people and opportunities in life currently :D though it feels this way as you are very clever now after learning you can only do your best.. you come off as a lovely person who has much to give to other people but you are protective over what, how much. And that's totally ok :)

As you know each chakra works with the rest as The Captain says.. balance is key The balance between giving and receiving, listening and speaking,.. make sure that in all areas and relationships there is an even balance and you will notice that there is more harmony.. inner and outer :)
One more thing: don'tneglect your own self and needs .. You strike me as a major empath (with ability to have clear perceptions beyond the norm of emotions, feelings, motives, thoughts, and energies around other people, places and situations.. make sure that you first do what's right for you. What makes you comfortable, what gives you peace? what makes -you- happy? what do -you- need from others right now? whilst self care for others is probably 2nd nature to you, looking after yourself will help you conquer all that needs taking care of :)
I wish you all the best and we're always here

hope this helps
Hugs

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information