Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture Reading: JP

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
JP1

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi, If anyone could give me a picture reading I would appreciate! :) Especially about love and work, but feel free to say whatever you need to say. Thank you! :)
ff.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 2:35 am

You are such a sweet, kind, gentle man but some people will take advantage of that so you have to hone your intuition to tell you who to trust and who is not worthy of your trust and love. You have much psychic ability, so use it! I feel your absolute hunger for love and affection, but you may tend to be drawn to overly strong or aggressive partners as you may sometimes feel a bit weak yourself (though you are not) - but your love choices can be a bit overpowering or controlling for you. You would work well with children or animals or the disadvantaged/handicapped. I feel your main problem in life is that you can drift and dream more than you actually do or achieve. You need to find the faith in yourself to pursue your goals, no matter how great the obstacles before you may seem.

JP1

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 12:55 pm

The Captain wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 2:35 am
You are such a sweet, kind, gentle man but some people will take advantage of that so you have to hone your intuition to tell you who to trust and who is not worthy of your trust and love. You have much psychic ability, so use it! I feel your absolute hunger for love and affection, but you may tend to be drawn to overly strong or aggressive partners as you may sometimes feel a bit weak yourself (though you are not) - but your love choices can be a bit overpowering or controlling for you. You would work well with children or animals or the disadvantaged/handicapped. I feel your main problem in life is that you can drift and dream more than you actually do or achieve. You need to find the faith in yourself to pursue your goals, no matter how great the obstacles before you may seem.
Hello The Captain :) , thank you so much for your time! Yes, sometimes i feel that people just want to use me...I'm feeling good helping them but it's hard to know that they don't care so much about you.

You were right on point, i feel like i need protection and im not a very confident person, and yes, i use to dream more than what i really do. I really need to have more faith in me and not quite so easily!

About work, i love being in volunteer projects i would love something where i could help people.

In love, i never had any type of relationship, and like everyone else i would like to find the one. But it seems an impossible mission. And that's make me sad.

Once again thank you so much for your reading! :)
Last edited by JP1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Captain

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Nothing is impossible... unless you believe it is.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information