Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Request for reading my photo.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Sudheer

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:21 pm

I am Sudheer, from India

Request for reading..

Thank you
Suds
Attachments
pic2a.jpg
Me
pic2a.jpg (26.39 KiB) Viewed 402 times

The Captain

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Suds, your intensity and power and determination can have both good and bad results. It can help you move upward in your career but may scare people away in your personal life. I would recommend you learn when to apply your strengths appropriately (professionally) and when to pull back and relax a bit (personally). I don't think you realize your effect on people. If you come on too strong to potential partners, you may find they back away fast. Professionally, use your drive and energy to go after what you want; personally, let people come to you and treat them more 'mildly' and less guardedly than you would your work and projects. You need a lot of exercise to burn off that intensity of yours.

joannicole

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Suds, I see someone who puts up a front most of the time. You have a hard time talking about issues with family and friends. You are searching for something however you can not put your finger on what you are looking for. Calm down, stop looking... it will find you. I feel that you tend to shy away from interaction with most people cause you feel out of place. Find yourself, then things will fall into place. I see a beautiful dark haired woman around you. Seems like a love interest but unfortunately I can not tell if it is present or future. She smiles and laughs a lot around you. Release the negative in your life to find that happiness.

Best luck man!

Sudheer

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:47 am

Thank You..
Yes I got that response that a lady is near me, but not sure who, past or future.
I am working on make myself feel better, here in ABT I have people to chat, talk about. lot of helping people.
I am more open and friendly with pets/animals then people around me..
will see how things go..

Thank you again.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information