Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Esteban

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:46 pm

I am a veteran member of the old ABT (since August 2015) and would like a picture reading from whoever would be graciously up to the task. This is a fairly recent picture, anything more recent is too large to upload.
FB_IMG_1482762141988.jpg
Steve
FB_IMG_1482762141988.jpg (7.59 KiB) Viewed 500 times

The Captain

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 pm

You feel a bit frustrated, maybe about your work or love life? But I think you take it all a bit too seriously. You need to relax, kick back a little and trust that everything will work out for the best for you. I feel you can get inspired ideas sometimes but you don't follow them through - you should as I feel they can lead to a great deal of wealth and success for you. Follow your intuition. Are you artistic or clever with your hands in some way?

You are loved by the way. I feel a great deal of good feeling surrounding you but you may not be aware of it because you can be very wary about love at times. If you could open your heart a bit more and drop your 'shield', the love that is there would come flooding in. I am hearing the word "Hero' when I look at your photo. I also see a dog, very close to you (maybe in spirit), who is like a family member and makes you feel good.

Esteban

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 am

Typed my reply, it failed to send, and was lost aaarrgghh lol

That was a very good picture reading The Captain(or do you prefer Captain?) I will elaborate on what you got from my picture.

If feel the frustration you picked up on stemmed from my impatience with finishing my degree. My life long dream is to be an engineer, and I was still in school when that picture was taken. I finally earned my bachelor of science in mechanical engineering two years ago. I have yet to find my first engineering job, and have been quite frustrated with the fact that no one had given me a chance since graduating. I also have frustration about my financial situation, which is something obtaining an engineering job would go a long way toward remedying. I hope this is my year because I believed this is my calling since childhood.

I am good with my hands. I like to draw, play guitar and video games, and make paper airplanes(a childhood hobby). I have always wanted to publish a book of my paper airplane designs, and currently am in the process of doing so. I am a dreamer like my father and don't follow through with most of my ideas. I did finish my degree just as I promised him before he passed away.

I do have problems letting my guard down. I was involved in a tumultuous relationship where I ended up getting badly hurt. I met my wife of 12 years shortly afterwards and learned to let my guard down more. I am on good terms with the woman who hurt me, but I still contend with the entire ordeal, good feelings and bad. This is something I want more insight about in a future reading.

The hero feeling could be from my military service, as well as my willingness to help and show kindness to people.

Can you possibly describe the dog you see? I lost two dogs to cancer last year who were very close to my heart. I am pleased one of them is with me. Also I am curious if you see other animals. A hint: they not a dog but their breed has ears more typical of a dog then what they typically look like.

Thank you so much for the reading The Captain. I was delighted to see a response so soon after posting.

The Captain

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 am

I appreciate the time you took to give feedback. it really helps me improve!

Well, I don't really 'see' many things psychically, but I am clairsentient, meaning I mostly feel or sense things. The impression I get of the dog that is with you is of either a female or else a rather dependent sort of dog, liked to be around you a lot and still does. The other dog feels more independent and curious to me and is happy exploring the 'Universe' at the moment.

What sort of insight were you looking for regarding your past love life?

smashbease87

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello, im Ashley. I'd like a reading please for me relationship. I'm an Aries and Christina is a Sagittarius. We've been together for almost 2yrs now, but I just found out that she did something that is the ultimate betrayal. She slept with the man who raped me 7yrs ago & she knew about this too. She said it was solely to get back at me for cheating one time. I'm highly unsure if we'll have a future of misery or if we will get past this... For some reason, it seems that no mattto er what she does to me I still won't let her go. Why?? I've never been codependent.

I'm on the right side. She's on the left. Thank you!
Attachments
20170511_122915.jpg
Christina is on my left. Im on the right.

Esteban

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:55 pm

I know which dog you sensed with The Captain. She was a big lap dog, cuddler, and loved to be around me. Her best friend was the adventurous one, though she did not want to stray from her partner in crime for long. I see her eventually coming back to her lifelong friend.

I am updating my response because I somehow missed your last line about any questions I have about my past love life. There are so many unanswered questions. I have always wondered why she never decided to commit to me. We met online while she was going through a divorce and became emotionally close with intentions to meet and have a serious relationship. When we finally met in person over a year later, she was dating someone else. However we found out our feelings were real when we met in person, and it caused lots of tension with her current relationship. I was stationed an 8 hour drive away and could only see her on occasion. I cared very deeply for her and felt she cared very much too(she welcomed me every time I visited in spite of her boyfriend's jealousy). The last time I visited she turned down my surprise proposal, and that was the last time we saw each other.

Many years later I found her on Facebook. She had remarried and seemed happy. She sent me a very heartfelt apology for all she put me through during a very messed up period of her life. She was happy I was settled. Out of respect of our marriages I won't ask her personal questions. Maybe one day before both our lives are over for the sake of closure.

The Captain

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Well, like she told you, Esteban, she was very messed up emotionally at the time. She was not sure what was best for her, she couldn't think straight. The reason why this bothers you is you think deep down that it was your fault. But it wasn't - you did nothing wrong. This woman was unable to make clear decisions for herself and her life and so she felt pressured when you asked her to marry you. She panicked and cut contact. She just wasn't able to handle any kind of real commitment at that time. But you were brought together for a purpose and a lesson to learn. You both got something out of it beyond the hurt and upset. All relationships involve learning more about ourselves and what we want or don't want. You can let this go now - it was never meant to be a long-term love relationship, but you will find after looking past the hurt you feel, that you did get something out of it, perhaps that you needed to feel loved and needed at that time in your life.

Esteban

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:27 pm

You are right The Captain, I have blamed myself over all these years.

Before we met in person she told me she fell in love with who I was as a person, loved the sound of my voice. I jad seen numerous pictures of her before we met in person(beautiful woman) , but she didn't see what I looked like until we met in person. I always worried about women finding me attractive, but there was no doubt the attraction was mutual in person. The chemistry we had was obvious.

I remember we had a great time whenever I visited her. She brought me out of my shy shell and really did care deeply for me. I would comfort her whenever she fought with her boyfriend at the time, usually due to his jealousy over me. I was always welcome whenever I visited. I will never forget those good times. I'm not one to cry but one night I cried my eyes out to her telling her what she meant to me. She ended up bursting into tears and going home(I stayed with someone else during that visit to ease tension between her and her boyfriend) for the night. She was torn and wanted to be with me, she knew I would treat her right. The proposal during my last visit was a last ditch effort when she was homeless and at rock bottom. It was to show her how serious I was.

We learned alot from each other and we have special places in our hearts for each other. I always have and always will consider her my other soul mate.

The Captain

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:27 pm

So can you now see it for the caring and helpful situation it was, rather than feeling bad about it? Quality is far more important than quantity in relationships.

Esteban

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:35 am

Thank you so much. I will focus on the good times we had. She cared very much for me and I made her laugh and smile. She also brought me out of my shy shell. She never would have apologized many years later if she didn't care. I will treasure the good times we had.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information