Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture reading for my wife's deceased uncle

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Esteban

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 pm

This picture is of my wife's deceased uncle. I posted a picture reading request long ago in the old forum and there were no takers. He passed away a year and a half ago. I would appreciate anyone who graciously agrees to read his picture.
FB_IMG_1455416471685.jpg
Uncle Jaime

The Captain

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 pm

This man could be tough but he had a good heart and could be very gentle and was someone who could be depended on. He felt very insecure about himself though and wondered whether he was lovable. Did he die in an accident because I feel there was something of an 'accidental' or sudden nature to his passing? He is coming through to say he is fine and very happy where he is. He feels very happy and useful and needed there as he is assisting those who have just passed over. He sends his love to his family and friends and says he will 'meet and greet' them all on the other side when it is their time.

Esteban

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 am

Again The Captain, not only did you give a quick reply but also a very accurate one.

Uncle Jaime, as my wife called him, did have a stern and tough exterior that belied a gentle loving man. He did wonder if he was lovable and he was very loved.

Most of my wife's family did not want anything to do with me for superficial reasons, but not him. He got to know me and was pleased his niece was with me. He became like an uncle to me, and we liked to talk about guitars and his love for motorcyles.

He did in fact pass suddenly just as you picked up. My mother in law found him passed away in his house from a sudden hemorrhaging which we never learned the cause of. It appeared that he had tried to get help when it happened. He had been diagnosed with congestive heart failure a few years prior. My wife was very close to him, especially since he didn't turn his back on her for marrying me.

I am so pleased to hear he is happy. My mother in law hears from him in her dreams from time to time, and I do believe my wife has as well. I have yet to have him come through to me(that or I may have forgotten). I think he rests easy knowing that his niece is loved and well taken care of with me. We all miss him.

Again thank you The Captain, and I hope the details clarified what you picked up

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information